I've never heard about ''Ulzzang''... Thanks for the info! :)
And Haduri seems like a korean version of facebook or twitter or google+... I don't like these kind of sites. It's just a waste of time.
well everyone has they own thing they are liking :)

There's a reality show called Ulzzang Generation...It never called my attention though.
That is where I first saw hong young gi
really like her
Park Tae Jun! Lee Chi Hoon! Park Ji Ho! The legends of course! :">

My fav ulzzang is Won Jong Jin aka The J ~~

There's also a variety show called "Ulzzang Shidae" I don't know if it's good (it has like 6 season I think)
Lylina wrote: There's also a variety show called "Ulzzang Shidae" I don't know if it's good (it has like 6 season I think)

yeah someone mentioned it earlier.
First time I heard about this(and that´s really rare for me:p)..... Well I am not sure if I want to get to know it better... Because I have already soooo many things I have wanted to try out already >_<
Mirichan wrote: First time I heard about this(and that´s really rare for me:p).....
Well I am not sure if I want to get to know it better...
Because I have already soooo many things I have wanted to try out already >_<

Try it! I watched season 2 because of Qri's boyfriend in Mnet Scandal, Park Tae Jun, and now I've watched until the latest season. It's really funny! :)))
I'm actually watching this right now and I'm really angry that I can't fin d season 5 with english subs:(...I want to see Park Ji Ho and his girlfriend Ryu hye ju..If any of you can help me that would be a real saviour to me:D
HAVA-RAVA wrote: yeah someone mentioned it earlier.

My bad didn't see it ^^
HAVA-RAVA wrote: My fav ulzzang is Won Jong Jin aka The J ~~

oooh he's nice...me likey ^^

i also discovered one yesterday (Jung Joon Young) and i had no idea what ulzzang was until then lol...thanks to RF and Lis now i know heh...

bloody 'ell...there is a whole thread dedicated to them and i never knew bahahahha
lol no one uses Haduri anymore xD that's so old