So from what I see(or predict) from the trailer after watching 4 episodes:

- YWS seems to be completing some kinda mission together with GZY which I am guessing is probably helping him in his journey to become a capable Sword wielder.

- In one of the scene we see jin fan carrying YWS in his back and escaping from the gong clan supporters, which means, either, the gong family is already suspicious but gong zi yu isn't, so he wishes to protect her, or he probably is in love with her and also knows her hardship, so wishes to protect her.

- YWS seems to be crying in a scene and blaming HYS for something, so there's two possibilities, either she realises that she wouldnt be getting freedom because wufeng had decided to sacrifice her from the very start, or probably someone innocent she cares about dies

- The girl whom we see with YWS in mud scene seems to be crossing miasma forest and suffering from suffocation, so it seems she does have a major role.

- Someone seems to have died in hanging rope, whom according to his figure, I am guessing to be Housekeeper Jia ( the medicine shop guy who exchanged eternal flower with herbal spirit if you have watched ep 4.

- At the end when we see United version of gong family against wufeng, only one of the elder is present, which means other two elders have died.

Do put up your own analysis too!

I don’t think the hanged person is the housekeeper. In the trailer, the hanged person has all white hair. The housekeeper still has a lot of black hair.  Unless it’s the lighting, I think it is someone we haven’t met.

In one of the trailer scenes, the 2 FLs open the door and there is an older woman sitting in the middle. I think this woman may be a higher rank Wufeng assassin? 

Furball:

In one of the trailer scenes, the 2 FLs open the door and there is an older woman sitting in the middle. I think this woman may be a higher rank Wufeng assassin? 

She is Ming wu ji, who watched ml's father and brother die. So there's high possibility that she is a member of wufeng, but I am guessing she is probably a wang(2nd level).

But if we talk about the scene then, ig, they are probably opening the door as daughter in law.

Furball:

I don’t think the hanged person is the housekeeper. In the trailer, the hanged person has all white hair. The housekeeper still has a lot of black hair.  Unless it’s the lighting, I think it is someone we haven’t met.

That could be true too!

thatoldbooksmell:

She is Ming wu ji, who watched ml's father and brother die. So there's high possibility that she is a member of wufeng, but I am guessing she is probably a wang(2nd level).

But if we talk about the scene then, ig, they are probably opening the door as daughter in law.

We will have to wait and see. Nothing is as it seems in this drama and that’s the best part! 

Another theory that I predicted, the other in mud scene is labelled as Yun Que. So is she Yun weishan's sister, or is it because they have same raven ( kinda master whatever we would call that guy)

thatoldbooksmell:

Another theory that I predicted, the other in mud scene is labelled as Yun Que. So is she Yun weishan's sister, or is it because they have same raven ( kinda master whatever we would call that guy)

I think they have the same raven and have been depending on each other to survive etc. A'yun got taken in my WF at a young age which was confirmed by Shuxin. But then again, that does not mean they can't be sisters. 

Also, there is a part in the trailer where A'yun is crying over a covered-up dead body...I wonder if that's Yun Que or if that will be someone else. Either way, this person most likely holds a lot of importance to A'yun. 

thatoldbooksmell:
- In one of the scene we see jin fan carrying YWS in his back and escaping from the gong clan supporters, which means, either, the gong family is already suspicious but gong zi yu isn't, so he wishes to protect her, or he probably is in love with her and also knows her hardship, so wishes to protect her.

There is a scene in another trailer where it shows her identity being discovered and the family is pointing knives at her. Then there is a part where GZY says he can let her go. So her cover does get blown. The part I can't figure out though is whether it's intentional or not because there is another scene where she and GZY are hugging/crying and she says he's dumb. However, according to Shuxin's character analysis that she released, A'yun is not a love-brained girl. So again, this whole identity-discovered thing could be another one of her schemes where she really allows herself to fall for him but won't give up her mission, etc. 

There's a scene where 5brides in red run towards gong house with sword and attack the gong family in trailer.

And then there's this.

https://mydramalist.com/photos/qYkrZ5_3

Does that mean there's gonna be more brides entering GONG and Gong huan yu is gonna marry someone too?

thatoldbooksmell:

There's a scene where 5brides in red run towards gong house with sword and attack the gong family in trailer.

And then there's this.

https://mydramalist.com/photos/qYkrZ5_3

Does that mean there's gonna be more brides entering GONG and Gong huan yu is gonna marry someone too?

if so, that means he faked his death to escape and marry a woman, which he couldn't marry otherwise...

vesca:

if so, that means he faked his death to escape and marry a woman, which he couldn't marry otherwise...

Yeah, and the woman could possibly be another wufeng spy

thatoldbooksmell:

Yeah, and the woman could possibly be another wufeng spy

it has been confirmed today she is high level wufeng

Well, I am guessing she is a wang. Because there seems no way they would reveal a Liang so soon. It's also possible, but Liang is the highest. So I am not sure if they will be doing that this soon