https://www.iqiyi.com/v_25xyy8ixy0k.html

Trailers are available on the iqiyi mainland website, not the international one. 

It's vip, we can't see if there's no vip subscription?

thatoldbooksmell:

It's vip, we can't see if there's no vip subscription?

The trailers are the ones with the blue mark on them, not the gold ones. The gold ones are the actual episodes. You should be able to watch trailers without a subscription. 

Episode 9 "preview" is an explanation of a lot but it's in Mandarin so no clue what they say. 

Putting this in here instead of the clues thread because it had major spoilers: 

https://twitter.com/lovebabylhy/status/1701973541854290257?s=46

Sirry Usly:

Putting this in here instead of the clues thread because it had major spoilers: 

https://twitter.com/lovebabylhy/status/1701973541854290257?s=46

OMG.  Wuji is a nice person?

What did Gong Huan Yu say about the whole incident?  Gong Yuan Zhi was the one who killed his father?

What about Lady Wuji?  

mparthur:

OMG.  Wuji is a nice person?

Apparently, but I'm not too sure yet tbh because GHY could still be...questionable. He's seen in another clip fighting against what looks to be YWS and SGQ and idk if they changed/flipped sides yet or not. 

Sirry Usly:

Apparently, but I'm not too sure yet tbh because GHY could still be...questionable. He's seen in another clip fighting against what looks to be YWS and SGQ and idk if they changed/flipped sides yet or not. 

Which clip that shows GHY fights against his own brother?  SGQ and HYQ are seen fighting against HYS in one of the trailers.

What did Gong Huan Yu say in the clip?  My Chinese is elementary.  Did he say Gong Yuan Zhi poisoned him and his father?

mparthur:

Which clip that shows GHY fights against his own brother?  SGQ and HYQ are seen fighting against HYS in one of the trailers.

What did Gong Huan Yu say in the clip?  My Chinese is elementary.  Did he say Gong Yuan Zhi poisoned him and his father?

No, I said that it looks like he is fighting YWS and SGQ, not his brother. And it's on YouTube somewhere. I don't remember the exact link. I'm pretty sure it's the "wuming" trailer. You have to watch it in slow-mo to see it. Also, I only saw SGQ and HYQ fighting JF...I have not seen them fighting HYS... 

Sirry Usly:
What did Gong Huan Yu say in the clip?  My Chinese is elementary.  Did he say Gong Yuan Zhi poisoned him and his father?
 mparthur:

My Chinese also isn't that good. But from what I understood he was explaining the situation to all of them. I don't have time right now but later I can try and interpret what I understood. 

mparthur:

So from the very little I understood, Wuji is working under Huanyu's orders. And he told Wuji that GSJ was coveting the SW position? Something about how the more the remaining gong brother fought the better his plan worked? So he got Wuji to help him by somehow linking it to helping GZY? I'm definitely not understanding this all the way but that's what I got from it. 

So, the mei tag being in the housekeeper's place was his doing via Wuji. He used the grass thing to revive himself and the reason Wuji started acting after 20 years is because of him. So she isn't working for Wufeng. She's working for Huanyu. 

Sirry Usly:
the reason Wuji started acting after 20 years is because of him. So she isn't working for Wufeng. She's working for Huanyu. 

How did Huan Yu know Wuji is a Wufeng spy?  He asked GSJ to investigate something but GSJ said he would only reveal everything once GZY passed all three trials.

mparthur:

How did Huan Yu know Wuji is a Wufeng spy?  He asked GSJ to investigate something but GSJ said he would only reveal everything once GZY passed all three trials.

This part idk tbh. 

I wish there was a more fluent speaker/someone who could understand more than me to elaborate...