This is for Episode 20 only. You don't have to hide spoilers but please do not post comments on anything past Episode 20 here. Whoever gets to Episode 21  first please start a new thread.

The hell, Huanyu is indeed alive. Should've known when we weren't shown his body.

Edit: Or did we? Can't remember if his body was shown.

I have the feeling that since the beginning of ep 18 we are sitting on a rollercoaster. Before we had some episode that was a little bit slow but necessary and now I feel like I have to put my seatbelt on. 

maryxiah:

The hell, Huanyu is indeed alive. Should've known when we weren't shown his body.

Edit: Or did we? Can't remember if his body was shown.

Sadly someone spoiled me long ago. Apparently it is in the Ultimate trailer that was released at the beginning that everyone watches. ??‍♀️

His body was shown in passing in the crypt along with SW Hongyu's. I would say once Yuanzhi's rare flower came up the show itself started to hint that some dead people weren't dead. That is also when I thought it could be one big grift. Which looks like is not the case.

The third trial confused me. It seems everyone else failed it? But does that mean 2 out of 3 is a passing mark?  I guess that means both SJ and Hongyu sacrificed someone. And yeah, I now know why Jin Fan  gave the Green Jade Guardian token so readily to YWS. He was thinking even if she is a Wufeng spy she is not gonna make it through the third trial.

Ok I am calling it a night. Those of you that keep going please start the episode 21 thread.

Damn since episode 19 the pace is super fast. So many things are happening! 

I kind of suspected the bro will be alive since many people speculated it. I obviously didn’t trust him from the start and was pretty sure right away he killed LWJ. 

I never liked LWJ but her dead was quite something. I was horrified of her look but at the same time couldn’t help but laugh because of the sounds she was making. Also I’m confused with one of the scenes where they showed us with a sword seeing GZY father dead. Did she kill him?

SGQ is so bad but I love her as a character as I can never guess her moves. Is she on the Wufeng side or Gong side? More like she is on the side to freedom. 

I thought YWS gave a fake map to SGQ but it turned out to be real?

GZY trials always getting interrupted is a bit ridiculous now.

On to episode 21 now!

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Sadly someone spoiled me long ago. Apparently it is in the Ultimate trailer that was released at the beginning that everyone watches. ??‍♀️

His body was shown in passing in the crypt along with SW Hongyu's. I would say once Yuanzhi's rare flower came up the show itself started to hint that some dead people weren't dead. That is also when I thought it could be one big grift. Which looks like is not the case.

I must have missed that trailer when I was looking around earlier in the day. I did read lots of comments about Huanyu being alive, but I just chalked it up to people making up theories as they go along.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

The third trial confused me. It seems everyone else failed it? But does that mean 2 out of 3 is a passing mark?  I guess that means both SJ and Hongyu sacrificed someone. And yeah, I now know why Jin Fan  gave the Green Jade Guardian token so readily to YWS. He was thinking even if she is a Wufeng spy she is not gonna make it through the third trial.

No wonder he was so reluctant to go through the trial. Not that Ziyu would ever sacrifice anyone, he's too much of a softie for that.

Episode 19 onwards feels a bit disjointed, like something missing in between. From the moment they broke out Weishan from the prison, it feels like bits and pieces of the story is missing. Like for example, Weishan was shot by a poisonous arrow from Wuji's little box, and the next she's completely fine and the box is not mentioned anymore. The plot keeps jumping from one to the other and nothing gets properly explored. Maybe everything will be revealed by the end, but for now, the plot feels disjointed. 

Sorry for the spam, but I too, am turning in for the night. Will be joining everyone tomorrow.

maryxiah:

I must have missed that trailer when I was looking around earlier in the day. I did read lots of comments about Huanyu being alive, but I just chalked it up to people making up theories as they go along.

Yeah I kind of know who usually posts spoilers and don’t open or scroll past their regular posts so I can avoid most of them. But you still get those who post them in replies to your own comments and by the time you open it it’s too late. I am quite mad bc I really didn’t want to be spoiled on this one.   But it is what it is.

GSJ is suspicious of the Young Lord. When the guard questioning Lady Wuji said she kept repeating a word "Xu". GSJ quickly diverted the attention from someone guessing "Yu" to "Yun" as not to give away that he has some idea on who may be behind the scheme.

I'm concerned for Gong ZI Shang's life now that she knows about Gong Huan Yu.  Maybe Jin Fan will die protecting her.  I would be soooooo sad if something happens to this couple.