AmeliaPond:

I read your review it's pretty cool, but I can not agree with you in that part that she knows that she has a twin sister from the beginning, because when HYS told him about a mission and that she has to stuck for her identity as YWS doesn't matter what happens and also where she thought she would be discovered when GSJ sent people to check her identity  and she was afraid and then was absolutely surprised that the news what GSJ received from Lixu town confirmed her identity as YWS,these are all contraindications for that that she always know that she has a twin. 

Yeah I thought about that too and went to rewatch it. I think that could be because she never knew where Wufeng hid her sister and she wasn't sure if the Yun family cover was real would hold water. It was actually a very shaky confirmation - the person who finally confirmed it looked like a Wufeng plant and there are signs Shangjue was not satisfied with it. That is why he tested her. If she didn't already know she had a twin, I doubt she'd have believed it so readily, which means she was already suspicious about the letter. But she went anyway bc the biggest motive is she has unfinished business with Wufeng bc of Zhuomei.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Well he can't be sure that she is not pregnant. If she is lying, he can always get her later on. In some ways, by not saving her from Wufeng, we already can see he doesn't really believe her. 

If he captures her, she'll be allowed to give birth to his child and executed following the birth like Lady Wuji.

She was let go.  Wufeng will come after her.  So, is she pregnant or not?  I think she is not.  Because GSJ is a smart man.  He could read pulses as all Gong men who have passed the trials know medicine and how to cure those who get poisoned.  That's why we never saw a baby bump on SGQ.

Did he love her?  Yes,  he realised that he loved her on the day of the Lantern Day Festival.

mparthur:
Did he love her?  Yes,  he realised that he loved her on the day of the Lantern Day Festival.

Well maybe then he realised he can't be the one to kill her but he doesn't love her enough to risk his family and shield her from Wufeng's wrath.

PeachBlossomGoddess:
But she went anyway bc the biggest motive is she has unfinished business with Wufeng bc of Zhuomei.

I doubt it because she herself cannot fight against the two Liangs and let alone Dianzhu.  She went to Lixi Town thinking everything would be jolly good.  Which is rather odd especially when GZY tends to be calculating every possible risk involved.

So, GZY was careless about this.  I think YWS must have severely been injured.

mparthur:

I doubt it because she herself cannot fight against the two Liangs and let alone Dianzhu.  She went to Lixi Town thinking everything would be jolly good.  Which is rather odd especially when GZY tends to be calculating every possible risk involved.

So, GZY was careless about this.  I think YWS must have severely been injured.

Don't think she went to fight them. She just went back to Wufeng. 

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Well maybe then he realised he can't be the one to kill her but he doesn't love her enough to risk his family and shield her from Wufeng's wrath.

SGQ must have been stupid enough to lie about her pregnancy knowing that GSJ had read her pulse before.  So, the pregnancy statement is not a lie.  I had forgotten about him reading her palm in one of the earlier episodes.

mparthur:

SGQ must have been stupid enough to lie about her pregnancy knowing that GSJ had read her pulse before.  So, the pregnancy statement is not a lie.  I had forgotten about him reading her palm in one of the earlier episodes.

Well at this point we won't know. It's TBD in another season. 

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Don't think she went to fight them. She just went back to Wufeng. 

YWS would never return to Wufeng.  The reason is she loved GZY and would return to him.  All sects who went to Wufeng would have left the Sect after receiving the information about the Flies poison ie. it's just a tonic.

mparthur:

YWS would never return to Wufeng.  The reason is she loved GZY and would return to him.  All sects who went to Wufeng would have left the Sect after receiving the information about the Flies poison ie. it's just a tonic.

I think she went back to take down Dianzhu and avenge Zhuomei. But it's ok it's just speculation we don't have to agree on it. 

regarding SGQ:

A fan commented on Weibo: If you help me… I’m willing to give up everything and ChengLei replied:  He doesn’t want Shangguan Qian to be shackled by him just because she needs him for revenge.. he truly loves her, and wants her true heart.. that’s also why he lets her go. 

obsl. take that with a grain of salt since it is a translated tweet

Inariele:

regarding SGQ:

A fan commented on Weibo: If you help me… I’m willing to give up everything and ChengLei replied:  He doesn’t want Shangguan Qian to be shackled by him just because she needs him for revenge.. he truly loves her, and wants her true heart.. that’s also why he lets her go. 

obsl. take that with a grain of salt since it is a translated tweet

I do think Qian is too ruthless I don't really like her but I believe she is out for revenge as she told Shangjue.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

I do think Qian is too ruthless I don't really like her but I believe she is out for revenge as she told Shangjue.

i mean wouldn't you, if you are the only survivor of your clan? It's not like she has anything to lose.

Okay, so clear me about one thing y'all.

Is Han Ya Si dead or alive?

Some people keep saying he is dead, but I feel he must be alive. Do clear that for me!

thatoldbooksmell:

Okay, so clear me about one thing y'all.

Is Han Ya Si dead or alive?

Some people keep saying he is dead, but I feel he must be alive. Do clear that for me!

He looked pretty dead to me. What makes you think he made it?

Inariele:

i mean wouldn't you, if you are the only survivor of your clan? It's not like she has anything to lose. 

Of course I would do the same. It's just that she was even willing to sacrifice Shangjue. She seems the scorched earth kind.