LuluHk:
i think she was above liang.

I disagree with this simply because her fighting ability is not above that of the wangs so it would not make sense for her to be at the level of a liang yet she struggled a lot in the fight with STH (aka one of the wangs). 

lagmonster:
The one thing that  I was disappointed on in the ending episodes was like the director forgot all about what we were told about how good the martial arts of some of the gong people were supposed to be.

100% agree with this. It wasn't just the ending either. There were a lot of inconsistencies with how good or bad certain character's skills were supposed to be compared to others. For YWS and SGQ, it made sense cause they aren't supposed to give too much of themselves away but for everyone else, it was odd. It honestly really bugged me at some points tbh. 

lagmonster:

The one thing that  I was disappointed on in the ending episodes was like the director forgot all about what we were told about how good the martial arts of some of the gong people were supposed to be.

Like the entire premise was of the attack was because GSJ was too powerful for the wangs so they wanted to attack when his internal force was weakened.  The four wangs could have just ganged up on GSJ when he was out and about in the outside world then.   one wang almost beat both GSJ and GYZ.

Same with the elder master hua when the young hua and xue tong zhi were bickering about leaving the back mountain  xue tong zhi mentioned how elder hua was supposed to be this all powerful martial artist but he got wrecked by the wang really quickly.

Well, you'd think those back mountain martial artists were a force to be reckoned with, but instead, in front of Wufeng, they felt like tofu. I was so disappointed to see so many of them went down. If it weren't for those dynamites, Hua Gongzi couldn't even kill that Wufeng before he died.  Xue Tongzi and Xue Gongzi joined hand and barely beat Wufeng, and Xue Gongzi died. Same thing with Jin Fan joining hand with Yue Gongzi against Qian, and Jin Fan almost died. I hadn't realized Qian being so strong, overpowering the two supposedly very high level martial artists. I feel like being short-changed.  

Yeah I agreed. In the  last battles as if the Gongs fights the Wangs with half of their power. They were struggling hard to defeat their opponents. I know Master Yue had given half of his inner power to cure other people (but he manage to injure HanyaQi), but Shangjue and Xue had to fight the enemies with their duo assistance, and still injured badly (even GSJ was KO-ed by poison spray, his face directly cyanotic blue). As if they were all in poisoned stage or what? 

I think the one who could beat their opponent with less than three attacks were GHY, with his divine ten level style, but he was crazy so he could not focus which right or wrong he was. The Gongs were truly in danger if Wufeng came with second generation of Wangs and those 2 Liangs, and the leader Dianzhu himself

ZLH's opinion on the ending:https://m.weibo.cn/status/4947708140064454?

He makes a good point in saying that of course he'd try and find her if she hadn't come back because everyone knows that the two of them combined are indispensable and that if he had to re-write the ending himself, of course he'd send someone with her. Why would he let his wife go on her own. 

lol. Glad to know he's on our side...Guess he wasn't too happy about the ending either?

Demzlw:

ZLH's opinion on the ending:https://m.weibo.cn/status/4947708140064454?

He makes a good point in saying that of course he'd try and find her if she hadn't come back because everyone knows that the two of them combined are indispensable and that if he had to re-write the ending himself, of course he'd send someone with her. Why would he let his wife go on her own. 

lol. Glad to know he's on our side...Guess he wasn't too happy about the ending either?

So now he said that the expression his face was for that he saw 2 Yun Weishan. So I guess no 2. Season. 

Tbh, with that, I am pretty sure that GJM wanted to create session 2. Stick to the script. Who had the most power on a story? The writer, the director and the producer. 

Eventhough ZLH said he knew GZY best, but the creator knew GZY better. 

And again, even though GZY did not let YWS to go (alone)., it was YWS anyway, she had travelled alone twice to meet Wufeng people.  For the third time she might just sneak out, leaving some letter of promise to be back on a certain time. Editing had power to hide important scenes anyway, just like the previous episodes in this drama.

So if we wanted to know the opinion better, we should ask GJM and Esther Yu, who, I think, had the more power of the story plot. 

Tomorrow ,  the ending mystery would be perhaps raveled out.

LuluHk:

Tbh, with that, I am pretty sure that GJM wanted to create session 2. Stick to the script. Who had the most power on a story? The writer, the director and the producer. 

Eventhough ZLH said he knew GZY best, but the creator knew GZY better. 

And again, even though GZY did not let YWS to go (alone)., it was YWS anyway, she had travelled alone twice to meet Wufeng people.  For the third time she might just sneak out, leaving some letter of promise to be back on a certain time. Editing had power to hide important scenes anyway, just like the previous episodes in this drama.

So if we wanted to know the opinion better, we should ask GJM and Esther Yu, who, I think, had the more power of the story plot. 

Tomorrow ,  the ending mystery would be perhaps raveled out.

Yeah I think it's almost always the director's call. Maybe the producer can overrule him but that's about it. 

Now that I have let it sit for a few days, I don't think I want a second season after all. That kind of ending kind of ruined whatever expectations I had.  I would just assume YWS died. 

sunnerii:

Now that I have let it sit for a few days, I don't think I want a second season after all. That kind of ending kind of ruined whatever expectations I had.  I would just assume YWS died. 

Very plausible. I think if there is no S2, that is indeed the ending. 

anyone thinks the back hill infidels might have something to do with the witchcraft that wufeng was using? infinite heat supposedly keeps the infidels in check and activating it could destroy wufeng according to gong huanyu

Can someone explain why the title is called 云之羽? As far as I know it’s the name of the saber ZY gave YWS. Well originally called 云织羽 according to the subtitles. The flash backs say Young master Hua said it was because it’s light and thin like it’s woven from the clouds and as light as a feather- ZY says “编织的织.”

But YWS opted to change it to 云知羽.. so it reads “clouds know feather” according to the subtitles but not sure where the ‘之’ is from now unless the subtitles of that scene in ep 23 is all wrong. Lol

But is there a deeper metaphorical meaning to it?

AmeliaPond:

So now he said that the expression his face was for that he saw 2 Yun Weishan. So I guess no 2. Season. 

Well his response to the question hints that something bad or dangerous happened

I personally think GZY is still a bit immature and not ready to be SW. 

IF ONLY he follows Gong’s strict house rule and dont let her out, then there will be no problem. You silly silly boy. I can imagine Yuan Zhi didi rolled his eyes at his brother and said sinisterly ‘serve you right, SW’

sunnerii:

I think so. There will be no 2nd season of MJTY. Because it had an (tragic) open ending.