Thank you so much for your hard work , I know that we are so demanding and you are overwhelmed with the subs ,,, keep it up and really we appreciate all your hard work

// new account, can't quote/link/@

Too many treatment scenes xD

If you're talking about the one where their faces are close together, the doctor says "Medical fees. 2 HKD (Hong Kong Dollar)." The sexual tension and their gazes I'm gushing~ I don't think the scene just before it was deleted, but it shows the doctor holding up anesthetic (painkillers) and saying he didn't bring painkillers. So pretty vindictive (腹黑) of him to get back at the policeman.

The other one is the doctor asking him if he's made new discoveries in the case. The policeman asks him how'd he know. The doctor says he wears his heart on his sleeve, but the only concern he has in mind is solving cases. (I think this clip highlights how the doctor is his intimate/bosom friend who gets him in a way other ppl don't ~ so sweet).

edit: oh, didn't realize there was already a reply xd     i haven't had time to watch this week's EPs yet but i've been melting over the deleted scenes/extras

zhijun:

He really is a doctor after all XDDD 

zhijun:
"Medical fees. 2 HKD (Hong Kong Dollar)."

Why did he say it like that AHHH hahha damn I love it! I was gushing too but I didn't even know what they were saying, defo did not imagine THAT hahahaha

zhijun:
edit: oh, didn't realize there was already a reply xd     i haven't had time to watch this week's EPs yet but i've been melting over the deleted scenes/extras

There is no spamming here, you added a lot of value to this. One can never say too much anyway when it comes to this kind of stuff XDDD Thank you so much for the describtions <33

zhijun:

I am doing quoting like this, can you ... do that, too? (lightlighten text and then this "Quote" thingy pops up :3)

EDIT: I didn't know new accounts can't do things x.x

zhijun:

If you're talking about the one where their faces are close together, the doctor says "Medical fees. 2 HKD (Hong Kong Dollar)." The sexual tension and their gazes I'm gushing~ I don't think the scene just before it was deleted, but it shows the doctor holding up anesthetic (painkillers) and saying he didn't bring painkillers. So pretty vindictive (腹黑) of him to get back at the policeman.

The other one is the doctor asking him if he's made new discoveries in the case. The policeman asks him how'd he know. The doctor says he wears his heart on his sleeve, but the only concern he has in mind is solving cases. (I think this clip highlights how the doctor is his intimate/bosom friend who gets him in a way other ppl don't ~ so sweet).

I wanted to know also what he said after removing the bullet from his back ,, thanks for the context ,, that's much understandable now cause there is another deleted scene after acupuncture the policeman gave the doctor money as his fees and the doctor laughed about it ,, I just saw that deleted scene too

I really want to know the context and dialogue of the scene where the doc hugs the cop and the cop pats behind his head. Then the cop says something and they go inside. Its uploaded on YouTube as extra.  

zhijun:

Thenx for this btw....gives a lot of understanding to the cut scenes for us fans who don't understand Chinese. : D

@Jen - yes, I don't think I can quote :/  I'd be able to do all of that 7 days after the creation of my account. Then I can also share links and images, yay!

@Ruerja - I'd definitely like to help make those cut scenes accessible! They ARE very crucial and substantive part of the story. Honestly, having MangoTV handle it was such a deplorable choice! I will get to it when I have time.

their voices brought tears to my eyes
they sing so good and the song seemed beautiful reminded me of Guardian and the untamed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1gXWdMovFM 

Thank you for your hard work!!!! ^_^

I think I posted about it already in the comments, but what I do to get both full audio and subs is to download the episodes from here, and then rip the subs from YouTube using something like this -- or download your own subs if you have them (so currently ep. 1, ep. 5, & ep. 9 if I'm not mistaken)!

I hope this helps.

I'm lost where can I find the srt files after episode 9 ?

Summer fouad:

If I'm not mistaken, these aren't finished yet!

Summer fouad:

@Estelll  is right, they are not finished yet, but hmmm- I could give you .srt files that were not overviewed by humans yet. I have those for up to EP21.
But if you want google translated subs you can just go to MangoTV their app/website and watch vids there XD They are hilarious! (up to EP18)
Mangos subs really are a punch in the eye

Episode 11... how it works...