bluebari:

thank you so so much for this post! i’m trying to put together a lyric video of 勿念 with as much of the song i could find in the drama that coherently goes together, but i don’t have a good english translation yet. my chinese is sub-par, so my translation is wonky, but if anyone has a translation they’ve done or found, i will totally credit you in my vid however you’d like to be credited if you would like to share the translation with me :) y’all rock ?♡ 

hey! sorry I can't be of much help (my Chinese is also sub-par lol, I'm still much a beginner in all aspects ;-;) 

but when you do compile it, please send me a link of the video so I can add it to this post :D best of luck with it! 

(if you need any help with scribing the Chinese lyrics, let me know, at least I may be of some help there xD)

Is there @ I can use to credit you for finding the name and title of the song on my YouTube lyric vid of this song?

hello c: 

you totally don't need to! but if you'd like, you can just link this post or my mdl profile.