Although I personally find Wen Chu so much hotter than Bei Che but at times I find him so obnoxious and annoying, so much so that I don't personally think he's the best guy for Ru Hua. But then again I don't know if Bei Che is suitable for her either (can't imagine his character being very passionate) although he is more mature & supportive. So who's rooting for who?

I definitely go with Bei Che! Just remembering how Wen Chu has treated Ru Hua badly makes me go purple. 

He pushed away her good intentions (swelling cream), interfered with her business, the attendance, causing Ru Hua to have her tooth pulled out. Also the time when he lifted her during military training and made Ru Hua pick up all her money and the likes hidden in her cap in front of so many specatators! >< He aslo threw her backpack (her life 0m0) and even leered at her so much!

But what really disappointed me is his lack of trust and 6 year old immaturity, I mean, he just went to live in another country and he loses proper social skills? Pei! 

Disclaimer: just my own thoughts, I guess you could say that I reeeaallyy like mature MLs better.

I'm definitely rooting for bei che! I like the way he talks, the way he smile, make me want to hug him and tell him that it's okay. He's mature but lonely. I like wen chu too anyway, but I prefer the mature one. Bc ru hua is ready for a mature man, not a childish boy.

Chu-Chu! Mr. Bei, go away!