I think its weird, funny and scary atst wbu?

I think the storyline isn't always easy to follow.

its weird! They are cute and funny and the story seems to be going one way but as they progress they seem to let go of the storyline before that! Like in ep 12 when they barged in aunt anne’s room they were there in front of the hidden door where, Kim was kept and they all found him but they seem to have forgotten about it. The storyline of wit and win too is confusing! Two years after win was gone wit lost his mind and came to the dorm doesn’t sound similar to what they showed before that! Words of tha to kim a minute ago says I can’t open up my heart to you and then the next he be like my heart is yours and starts kissing! Not that I am complaining but damn they need to follow the storyline!!! Kaew seems sus as well! How can be okay knowing aunt anne might be the reason wit is dead? Mesa and gang tho needs a bit more courage and loyalty! Fun and all is fine but bruh stick up for your friend when in need! Its also not okay for me how we never talk about how wit was two timing and that triangle of a relationship was the beginning of all this. Not that I want them to go through hell and all but we still need to clear things out! At this point, i am too into this series and it really gives me headache at times, but I am keen to see how they progress the story further. Questions need to be answered. Things need to be talked through and well, thing about tha and kim needs to be clearer cuz till now, I still feel like Kim is the only one working in this relationship, tha just doesn’t care about him in all this ghost business. They are portraying it as they both have mutual feelings then Kim shouldn’t be the only one invested. Ah well, this is it for my thought. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk! 😅

Just to make clear this discussion was not about Hidden Love the series starring Zhao Lusi and Chen Zheyuan, but another older drama, the title of which also was Hidden Love.