what's your favorite lines / quotes from this drama?

I'm not sure if this is the exact line but for me it's from the scene where gugudan's mina's parents chose to cover up their daughter's crime and then IU said..  "Your choice will burn your daughter's soul"... ha! oh so so satisfying....

"Ms. Jang I'm saying you are devouring on all my nights and dreams." - Chan Sung

I don't think I've ever heard of a more romantic line since Mr. Darcy said you have bewitched me.

Also- "Park Il Do, that punk." - Man Wol

X-D that whole The Guest scene was so outta pocket and hilarious

Chan Sung saying he wasn't a good actor XD

Can't decide which was my top favorite but here's what I find as ultimately cute and funny:

In Episode 5, when GCS carried the ghost bride in his arms. JMW looked so pissed up and somewhat jealous, and while he's walking away, she uttered these words like she's complaining and being sarcastic:

"Goo Chan Sung, I see that you are strong enough to carry her but you used a wheelbarrow meant for cabbages to carry me."

MajesticWorld:

Chan Sung saying he wasn't a good actor XD

Haha, totally! XD

It's not such a big quote, but I liked when JMW said while holding the champagne "I hate being poor" .So relatable XDDD

Okay I know this isn’t something deep or anything but I just loved it and found it hilarious when they said it hahaha

Chan sung: “If you don’t like driving, why did you buy so many cars?” 

Man wol: “ Because they are pretty”

I wanted to attach a picture of the scene but I couldn’t

I really liked when the Room Manager was leaving and she told Goo Chan Sung never to wear the tiger suit again.

Episode 1 Train Scene

Jang Man-Wol: You, aren't you scared of me, aren't you? I know, I'm too pretty to look scary.
Koo Chan-Sung: I agree. So I'll keep thinking that you're not a scary person and continue to reject your offer.
Jang Man-Wol: It was a bad idea to send you flowers every birthday. I should have sent beheaded birds instead. I'll give you something different for your birthday this year.
Koo Chan-Sung: You must be someone incredibly powerful and your hotel must be extremely successful. So why are you trying to get a mere ordinary man like me? Why can't you just let me go? Are you going to make me the beheaded bird as my birthday present?
Jang Man-Wol: Don't worry. You're a weakling. Your neck is still intact.
Koo Chan-Sung: What have you done to me?
Jang Man-Wol: A present. Happy birthday. This year's present is going to be a very special one. Aren't you going to get off? You want to spend more time with me?

Episode 2

No Joon-Seok: Ms Jang. I spent my whole life here, but it feels weird to come here as a guest.
Jang Man-Wol: Are you dead?
No Joon-Seok: I'm sorry. When I left the hotel, I've lost my life.
Jang Man-Wol: I finally let you go. You probbly didn't have a chance to live like a human being.
No Joon-Seok: As I served my guests here, I've spent a meaningful life. A long time ago, when I tried to let myself go, I would have lived a short and lame life if I hadn't met you that day. I was glad that I could stay at Hotel Del Luna.
Jang Man-Wol: Glad, my foot. You've never made a family who would put up an alter for you.
No Joon-Seok: As I was the only one who got older at this hotel, you were my sister, my daughter, and my grandson. I can leave without worries now that you have a reliable replacement.
Jang Man-Wol: Since I can't die, I can't tell you that we'll meet again or something like that.
No Joon-Seok: I hope that your time will start running once again someday.

Man-wol say :I don't die . I just exist . 

When Manwol said that if Chansung doesn't wear the tiger print suit, she will take his clothes off and he simply replies with "I don't think you'll be able to handle it".

Gee:

When Manwol said that if Chansung doesn't wear the tiger print suit, she will take his clothes off and he simply replies with "I don't think you'll be able to handle it".

Yes! 

"I don't think you'll be able to handle it" was so haut for chansung! And manwol's puppy eyes :D