Oooo...this seems fun! I wanna join!

would be very fun !!! count me in :)

hello everyone! a lot has happened and changed after the thread was created! However, I'm still planning to WP Alice in Borderland! I think watching 2 episodes of AiB in each WP would be the best.  Season 2 is finally airing next Friday! 

It seems like I'm going to host the WP on hyper beam. I will share the link before the WP starts either here or via DM. 

If you're still interested in joining, pls let me know about your time zone and if you would prefer to watch the first 2-3 episodes next Friday (UTC time) or over the weekend, or rather after/during Christmas! Since I'm not celebrating, I'm rather flexible around that time. 

Replying so that I don't miss out the WP! 

einepriseglitzer:

hello everyone! a lot has happened and changed after the thread was created! However, I'm still planning to WP Alice in Borderland! I think watching 2 episodes of AiB in each WP would be the best.  Season 2 is finally airing next Friday! 

It seems like I'm going to host the WP on hyper beam. I will share the link before the WP starts either here or via DM. 

If you're still interested in joining, pls let me know about your time zone and if you would prefer to watch the first 2-3 episodes next Friday (UTC time) or over the weekend, or rather after/during Christmas! Since I'm not celebrating, I'm rather flexible around that time. 

Hello it's been a while ^_^

Friday or over the weekend would be fine. I'd like to join in if I can.

i  missed you!!!! that would work for me as well. I gotta mute twitter lol 

achiara:

Hello it's been a while ^_^

Friday or over the weekend would be fine. I'd like to join in if I can.