I thought of letting my introduction hide within SR Intro post but then all of a sudden i feel like that i need to be welcomed seperately.. Bwahahah ! sorry SR but just want to feel special :) i will add someother details about me :D

Brownsugar .. i never paid a lot of attention when i was entering a new username because i never expected to be this regular on forum, make new friends and have conversations with you all ... a friend used to call me brownsugar... brown , can be two things, 1) i look brown and 2) i was born in South West Asia. Sugar can also be two things, 1) am sweet or 2) i have a sweet tooth :P( i like the second one better :P) ... .. two words can best describe me TALKATIVE AND KLUTZ ...i can walk into straight walls and can easily hurt myself with a corner of a corner table :S ... am blunt and loud >_< ... not shy at all and i dont get easily embarrassed ..Anyone who thinks brownsugar is to0o long can call me Biya ... I learnt Americal Sign Language and i recently did Early childhood Education program.. my dream was to become an ASL teacher or teach children with special needs ^_^ this is the reason why i like Can you Hear my <3 as it has Sign language in it :D ... things i cant live without is

Music
Nutella
books - i like Sophie Kinsella <3
Dramas (ofcorse)

. my first love other than my husband is COFFEE PRINCE ... everytime i watch it and try to look for imperfections i just cant..

Nice to meet you all ...
you are welcome to add me as a friend :$

Ps: Thanks Skye and Rain for this site.. this is my first time making friends and talking to them regarding my addiction ... plus, it is also very useful. i can be organized about my list and remember the names of the titles of dramas and movies..
rukapyon wrote: talking to them regarding my addiction[/B] ... plus, it is also very useful. i can be organized about my list and remember the names of the titles of dramas and movies..

I swear I laughed out loud when I read that. It sounds like MDL is a support group for Drama Addicts :P
hehe :$:$ .. isnt it ??
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
hi again :p
Hi Biya! :)
Nice to learn more about you. Oh, Nutella... I know its charms all too well but at the moment I'm having a very steady relationship with chocolate and it's been a long time I've had anything to with that nutty stuff that goes so well with crêpes, biscuits and anything!

This definitely is a support group for Drama Addicts but not the kind that would help you out of your addiction, definitely not. Actually, I'm beginning to think if I actually should curse Skye instead of thanking him for creating this site... My condition is getting worse... I can so see myself in the future in a real support group for Drama Addicts, going: "Hi, I'm Susu and I haven't watched any drama in three days. Instead I've eaten 3 kilograms of chocolate..."
biya you should try and watch 18 vs. 29 if you haven't. it has a character that uses sign language. plus I thought it was a good drama.

And I should add that I adore this site, thanks SR!!
stephr85 wrote: Hi Biya! :)
Nice to learn more about you. Oh, Nutella... I know its charms all too well but at the moment I'm having a very steady relationship with chocolate and it's been a long time I've had anything to with that nutty stuff that goes so well with crêpes, biscuits and anything!

This definitely is a support group for Drama Addicts but not the kind that would help you out of your addiction, definitely not. Actually, I'm beginning to think if I actually should curse Skye instead of thanking him for creating this site... My condition is getting worse... I can so see myself in the future in a real support group for Drama Addicts, going: "Hi, I'm Susu and I haven't watched any drama in three days. Instead I've eaten 3 kilograms of chocolate..."

wow.. i dont know how you can control yourself from eating chocolate .. i tried too many times and failed so thats why i enjoy Nutella :) i even eat it with fruits and love it...

hahahahahahah ... :) at first, i was not sure to watch my girl but thanks to all my friends here who recommended me to do so. Even before that, these people talked so much about 49 days that i couldn't control myself and started watching it .. i used to wait for on air dramas to be done and after i watched it one go but now my habits are all messed up ... this addiction is getting even worst.. i hope i dont end up in a rehab :P

ps: i love being here hehehe ... :D ...
Yuna wrote: biya you should try and watch 18 vs. 29 if you haven't. it has a character that uses sign language. plus I thought it was a good drama.

And I should add that I adore this site, thanks SR!!

will do after jap dramas :) ...
girls_generation wrote: hehe :$:$ .. isnt it ??

Oh. Oh right. IT is! :P
wrote: talking to them regarding my addiction[/B]

haha, but you'r right. After watching a good drama I just HAVE to tell somebody how good it was.
Unfortunately, all my friend (who think I am just weird that way) are getting kinda tired of hearing it... ^_^
well, I hope MDL never will. ^_^
Maja0402 wrote: haha, but you'r right. After watching a good drama I just HAVE to tell somebody how good it was.
Unfortunately, all my friend (who think I am just weird that way) are getting kinda tired of hearing it... ^_^

which reminds me. All my friends were tired of hearing me talk about MDL when I was creating it :P Though I never talk to them about drama since none of them watch any.
Maja0402 wrote: haha, but you'r right. After watching a good drama I just HAVE to tell somebody how good it was.

sometimes when i am in Drama mood after watching a good drama , i call my cousin and tell her the whole story... i don't think i can get tired hearing of it.. so you can always share it with me and i bet everyone would say the same :)

kawaiiteen wrote: which reminds me. All my friends were tired of hearing me talk about MDL when I was creating it :P Though I never talk to them about drama since none of them watch any.

SR... there was thunder storm here :D and i took some pictures of raining ... will put them up .. Facebook has really spoiled my habits..

ps: i tell my hubby all about you all and he quietly listens to me.. let me put it this way that the poor guy doesnt have a choice.. "Evil laugh Bwahahaha so not only he has to listen to my drama addictions but MDL as well.. tsk tsk .. GOD !Thank you for blessing him with enough patience to tolerate me
pandakait wrote: sometimes when i am in Drama mood after watching a good drama , i call my cousin and tell her the whole story... i don't think i can get tired hearing of it.. so you can always share it with me and i bet everyone would say the same :)

SR... there was thunder storm here :D and i took some pictures of raining ... will put them up .. Facebook has really spoiled my habits..

ps: i tell my hubby all about you all and he quietly listens to me.. let me put it this way that the poor guy doesnt have a choice.. "Evil laugh Bwahahaha so not only he has to listen to my drama addictions but MDL as well.. tsk tsk .. GOD !Thank you for blessing him with enough patience to tolerate me

Oooh I wanna see pics!
And as for telling your hubby about MDL :P Give the poor guy a rest :P