As usual, I have been posting in in the forums but I have forgotten to come and introduce myself. So.... *stands up*... Hi! *waves hand* I'm LibradaJ. That is my first name and my last initial together, so inventive, right? LOL Usually people just shorten it and call me Lib. I started watching dramas last year. I started with KDramas, moved to TDramas and CDramas. I need to watch more JDramas because I seem to be lacking there. I also like to watch Asian movies and variety shows.

I'm also a big fan of KPop and CPop. I have a serious love of boy bands. I have ever since I was younger, but I love a catchy tune and a GREAT voice. I love that the dramas have some of the biggest names in the industry singing on the OSTs for them. I have a lot of the OST music loaded to my mp3 players. KPop & CPop have become staples of my daily music intake.

My "friends" around me think I am weird because I watch Asian dramas. That is why I am glad I have MDL to come to so I can talk to others who understand my obsession. :)
hi Libbbbyyyy "waves back ...is that ok if i call you Libby :) btw very catchy tittle of this post .. glad to know you a little... hope to see u around
Welcome ahjumma. Hope you have fun here.
Secondly, your occupation must be a full time job :P
"Occupation: Kim Nam Gil's Wife"
SzuAn wrote: Welcome ahjumma. Hope you have fun here.
Secondly, your occupation must be a full time job :P
"Occupation: Kim Nam Gil's Wife"

Are you saying that is not a full time job because he is doing his mandatory service? LOL Okay... okay. :P
Shori wrote: My "friends" around me think I am weird because I watch Asian dramas. That is why I am glad I have MDL to come to so I can talk to others who understand my obsession. :)

Hi Lib!
You've definitely come to the right place. :) The only downside of MDL is that now you have to share your drama watching time with MDL... But well, shared fun is doubled fun also when it comes to watching drama. See you around! :)
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Hello! :D
Lib!!!
It's great to read you here too.
Here, have a Coke. I know you're always short of those...
Hello and welcome to the forums!
I love the MDL family!! SOOOOO HAPPY!!
I think that's the first time I've heard everyone on the forum being called a family.....

Lib, heya from me, too!

Its really great to have everyone around here and noone to disturb our love for Hyu....ehhh drama!

See ya around.

Canegols wrote: I think that's the first time I've heard everyone on the forum being called a family.....

Maybe its just cause some of us already were a family before MDL launched.
The core of this family are the Pretties I think. :D
i hear about the pretties... :( what can u do to join :P?
blueberryice wrote: i hear about the pretties... :( what can u do to join :P?

Dunno, you should ask amrita.
We were all meeting in an cafe and decided to make a group and named it The Pretties.
haha.. may b i should :P