Hei ^^. Finally, I have the courage to introduce myself. This site is sooo cool and its users are so nice, that you can't forget about this site as you forget about another 1836821614 sites you've registered ^^.
So, I'm Alexandra, but my friends call me Teru. I'm almost 16 years old and I'm from Romania. I'm a highschool freshman <3.
Well, I don't really know myself O.o'. I'm changeable as the weather. But the most of the time, I'm happy, I'm smiling, I'm overly optimistic *and that's not something good >.<*. At the beginning I'm shy, but if I begin to know somebody I'm very talkative and stressful. And sometimes I'm veeeery irascible. I speak veeery fast and sometimes you can't understand what I say U_U.
Well, when I'm in a bad mood I yell at my friends, I'm ignorant and I talk nonsense most of the time >.<.
Uhm.. Well, I like to bake cakes n_n, to watch dramas/anime and to read manga, to hang out with my friends. I love to laugh with all my heart, to take photographs and to walk.
I hate the fact that I'm a shortie, hypocrite people, music classes and french classes.
I eat a lot of sweets. I just can't help myself >.<.
My native language is not english, and I make a lot of mistakes. I started to study english this year in highschool. I also study french, german, italian and latin, but I don't really like/know these languages. It's more like "Well, if you wanna learn then learn, if you don't then don't.".
Everybody here is sooo nice n_n and I hope we'll get along well ^^.
Hello verdaisy! :) I'm from Romania too. I like your introduction. Maybe in a few days I will do one to introduce myself too. :D
heyy verdaisy :) "waves.. nice to know a bit about you ...
can i join you when u bake some cakes next time "blush ... i Lawwwveeeeee cakes :)
@ yoona. Oh, serios <3? De unde esti xD?
@ brownsugar Of course you can join me <3 ! I love them too and I also love to bake them ^^.
same here... i bake a cake and finish half o it myself ... >_< .. actually my hubby doesnt like sweet so what to do ?? ... i cant live without sweets and baking is my weakness.. this morning i woke up and thought " mmhmmm ... may b i should make banana bread today " ..:P
Yea, I know O.o'! Last week when I made cakes I had to keep dispensation, but I couldn't help myself and ate some ^^.
Hello Alexandra!
Nice to meet you. Anyone who likes to bake cakes and eat sweets must be a nice person. :) I'd bake more if I had the time (so I guess I'm a nice person as well - or at least I have good intentions... :P) Anyway, hope to see you around!
@ Susu Nice to meet you too ^^. I'm a nice person most of the time ^^. Although I have bad days, but I'm human and it's something normal n_n.
Yep, see ya around *hugs*!
lol once again welcome to MDL. As for cake, i actually don't like cake too much. I love chocolate and Ice cream, but not cake. Don't get me wrong, i WILL eat some if we have any, with tea :P But I won't go out and buy or make a cake.
Thanks, Skye N Rain *hugs*. Well, I like all kinds of sweets. And I like to bake cakes, because I'm enjoying them better because I made them ^^. That's my satisfaction.
And I love tea too <3. My dad is making me tea with honey every morning <3.
:P I love tea with dates(the dried fruits! )
Hi Verde, it's nice to read you. :)
I hope you don't mind if I remember you as Verde.
Green in my favourite colour, so it will be a lot easier for me. :D
Hi, amrita *hugs* ^^ !
Nope, I don't mind calling me verde, since it's my fav colour hehe ^^.
Green is awesomeee O.o' !
See ya around, amrita ^^ !
princejay wrote: Green in my favourite colour, so it will be a lot easier for me. :D

giantmuschroom wrote: since it's my fav colour hehe ^^. Green is awesomeee O.o' !

Hey, green is my absolute favorite colour as well. I forgot to mention. I want to join the club as well! :)

How nice, I just found this text colour feature - the perfect context to try it out! :P And this is my first multi-quote as well, I'm making progress! :)