I am no good at these things.. but here goes.. I am a 30 year old housewife.. My addiction started towards the end of 2007 with anime/manga and moved onto drama's.. Aside from drama's, I LOVE music, books, and playing DDO.. The types of books I like are mainly fantasy, although I do like a good suspense or mystery book, currently I am reading a series by Kim Harrison... Anything else just ask.. bye bye
Welcome to MDL Phoenixtearz. Hope you have tons of fun here.
-Skye
Nice to meet you!

I love mystery books like Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes. =)
shamima wrote: Nice to meet you!

I love mystery books like Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes. =)

Ah I used to be a big Agatha Christie fan in high school :D
Ah I used to be a big Agatha Christie fan in high school

No longer? xD I love Hercule Poirot. In fact, I'm reading one with him in it now.
AshKi wrote: Ah I used to be a big Agatha Christie fan in high school

No longer? xD I love Hercule Poirot. In fact, I'm reading one with him in it now.

Well after high school I pretty much stopped reading books unless they were for school =/
Well after high school I pretty much stopped reading books unless they were for school =/

XD I see. I like to read before I go to bed. It makes me sleepy. So, I can usually get in 30 minutes a day even when I'm super busy.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Hello phoenixtearz :D
Hi, Phoenix xD
Nice to meet you~!
Heya Phoenix!

Have fun around!
Jeanie, I'm stalking you right now and I know you're viewing this thread. Please go back to the play time thread before my brain explodes!~!
Hi, phoenixtearz *hugs*!
Nice to meet you ^^ !