Hi!

Hi!

I'm from India and its a couple of weeks since I joined MDL. I started watching Korean dramas about 7-8 months ago. I'm now branching out into Japanese and Taiwanese too. None of my friends  share my interest, so, I'm looking forward to sharing opinions and getting recommendations and insights from like minded people here.

Hi Ambond,
Welcome to MDL! I hope you have a great time on here.
I see that you gave Kill me, Heal Me a 9. I finished it recently and I loved it as well!
Hi its nice to meet you, I'm also new here hope we can become friends:)
Hiya! Welcome to MDL Ambond!
651171i085p8my3i.gif
I am sure you will find many new friends here to connect with that will share your interests
and that will enjoy sharing/conversating/exchanging views likes and dislikes about very many
topics asian and non-asian as well. I wish you much look while adventuring into new types of
dramas, I particularly started and I am most attached to korean dramas but I also enjoy some
Japanese dramas and anime as well. I also have my occasional drama adventure which has
led me to watch a few Taiwanese dramas too. Again, Welcome to MDL and Have Fun!!
Hi Skye-N-Rain!
Thank you for replying. Yeah, I enjoyed  KMHL a lot too. Is there anything else that you found interesting to watch recently?

Hey Hana, nice to meet you too :)
Thank u Zombie_Girl
welcome AMbond
well,,, here everyone share your interest ,, enjoy ^^
Hi! It's a great place to get feedback on dramas you want to watch.. and it's fun to hear all the different views. :-)
welcome to MDL. you'll surely meet a lot of people here. i'm sure you'll meet someone from India also :)
Thank you Zan. You are right about that :)
Thanks Haitakaz :)
@Mamadrama, thank u :) Yeah, these days before picking up any drama to watch I check out reviews here. I especially like that MDL lists similar dramas.
Thank you Prettytin :) Doesn't matter which country you are from, its ok if I can share thoughts with.