Welcome to the forums Yuri, you seem to be very well versed in the world of forums. Which is a very good thing. Not that we don't appreciate people of all walks of life and of different calibers.

You can call me Mary or Maryam btw, whatever floats your boat.
Ahahahah thanks guys for the warm welcome ^^

And Mary that's because I am a former admin for a large forum so that's why I know :3
virakfortysix wrote: Ahahahah thanks guys for the warm welcome ^^

And Mary that's because I am a former admin for a large forum so that's why I know :3

:D *bows head* please guide us with your wisdom...
Fufufufufu Yuu to the rescue!
Is it too late for me to give you a warm welcome? xD

Hi, I'm Aya and welcome to MDL! (Sorry, I was late xD)

By reading your posts, I'm actually starting to notice that you actually like "fufufu" xD Sounds like and evil laugh, no? xD
It nebah too late -tackles- and nice to meet you Aya ^^v

Actually I have this thing where I tend to use one word a lot for a certain thread and etc. But yes fufufu is like evil-ish laugh ekekekke
Hello Yuu! Nice to meet you :D
-shakes hand- Nice to meet you too Rika :]
flowerakane wrote: It nebah too late -tackles- and nice to meet you Aya ^^v

Actually I have this thing where I tend to use one word a lot for a certain thread and etc. But yes fufufu is like evil-ish laugh ekekekke

Yay! I'm not late xD Nice to meet you too xP

So, "fufufu" and "kekeke" for this thread huh? xD If you tend to use one word a lot, I use smilies a loooot o.o <---see? D:

I just can't control my fingers from typing them D: Aww xD I just used 7 smilies in this post :O

Make that 8. x.x <--9th D: <--10th... -controls herself-
Ahahahaha I use them a lot too but not as often as my different expression for laughs XDD man all of this forum-ing (is that even a word?) makes me miss the days when I would reply in several forums all day long....
Forum-ing(verb) - The act of browsing or posting on an online forum or bulletin board. So I guess it's actually a word? xD

Is being an admin really hard? I wouldn't know since I haven't experienced being an admin. xP I guess it all depends on the number of people xD
Forum-ing(verb) - The act of browsing or posting on an online forum or bulletin board. So I guess it's actually a word? xD

Is being an admin really hard? I wouldn't know since I haven't experienced being an admin. xP I guess it all depends on the number of people xD
-facepalm- double posted? x.x Make that triple... including this
=OOOO Your triple posted? Oh no you didn't! jk jk jk LOL I find it weird how in the internet double posting is like taboo. Well it requires a LOT LOT of effort and amount of time. It often requires you to learn web development material...search for the right staff members...trying out new concepts to see if it functions well with your website...promoting your website....keeping it active and tons of other stuff. It's quite time consuming and at times can be quite expensive too.