Hello MDL-ers~

I am brand new member as in this morning new member. My name is Yuu and I am 20 years old...and erm...I am a Communication Design major...I absolutely love watching Japanese dramas and Asian music....let's see what else -thinks hard-...I also have been practicing Tae Kwon Do since I was in 6th grade >:3 Oh and I am the former Admin for Bww2 forums T^T

Anyways nice to meet you all -waves enthusiastically-
Hei, Yuu *hugs*!
Nice to meet you ^^!
What music do you like?
See ya *huuugs*!
-hugs back- Well I like quite a variety of music...Jpop, Jrock, Visual Kei, OSTs, Kpop, Krock, Thai pop and a very very very very very very veryyyyyyy small miniscule amount of American music mostly Asian artists who have crossed over to the American market. And what your name btw or what can I can you?
Well, my real name is Alexandra ^^. But you can call me whatever you want: daisy, verdaisy, verde, Teru or Alexandra.
I think I shall call you Daisy :3 ehehhehehe
Welcome to MDL Yuri-Chan. Hopefully together we can make MDL into an amazing site :D
^Thank you~ MDL concept wise I like it very much, but functionally it needs a lot of improvements, but yes lets make it into a AMAZING website!
Welcome Yuu !!! I'm Claudia. Nice to meet you!
:3 Nice to meet you too Claudia!!! LOL oh how I miss forum life...posting away ^^b
abc123 wrote: ^Thank you~ MDL concept wise I like it very much, but functionally it needs a lot of improvements, but yes lets make it into a AMAZING website!

Indeed, and feedback is always welcome(and needed). :D
Ahem~ After some forum stalking >:D I realized your the Admin...I was just wondering does MDL forum recognize BB codes or is HTML codes? I really wanted to use some codes to make my posts prettier~~~ fufufufufu Also while stalking....it seems MDL has 2 different profile versions? One that is probably the forum itself and the other one is perhaps the portal? If you wish I can supply some help~~~
gu-kcso-taganka wrote: Ahem~ After some forum stalking >:D I realized your the Admin...I was just wondering does MDL forum recognize BB codes or is HTML codes? I really wanted to use some codes to make my posts prettier~~~ fufufufufu Also while stalking....it seems MDL has 2 different profile versions? One that is probably the forum itself and the other one is perhaps the portal? If you wish I can supply some help~~~

Indeed I am :P Atm I believe that the bb codes are disabled, but im sure we can easily get that fixed. As for the two profiles, yeah one is the front end and one is the forum one(until i find out how to disable it.)
初めましてv(⌒o⌒)v♪ よろしくね☆
^Thanks

Ah ok thanks
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL Yuri-chan~! ^^