Hello all! I am Cloud Chill. A 22 year old female who loves her Asian culture including dramas! I love them so much. <3 I got into them due to Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon and my first Kdrama which was Coffee Prince :D My favorite dramas though are Hana Kimi, Assorted Gems and the Kamen Rider series. I love Kamen Rider. Almost all my fave actors including Gackt have been in it. XD I go to college, I'm about to graduate, next semester in may. I am under an English B.A. going for an MA in library field. SHHHH. Haha kidding. Uhm I also write. Boy do I write. From original writings to fanfiction to poetry (I like haikus best). So you might see me on some fanfiction/journal/writing forums and such. Anyway I hope everyone has a safe winter holiday since I know not everyone celebrates Christmas or holidays in winter but I still hope you guy shave a safe happy season. Keep warm. <3
Hi there and thanks :3
Hi, and Welcome! Although I haven't seen too many Kdramas, Coffee Prince is one of my favorites too. I'm also a senior going for a B.A. in English. Seems like there are a lot of us on here. I hope you enjoy MDL!
Hi goldenseal! :3 And hi waterbird! And niiice. Good luck with gettign your BA I am o glad I'm almost done with mine and can move on. But yeah Coffee Prince was where I began my love of KDramas. Most dramas I watch are Jdramas and Kdramas. And thanks I am sure I will enjoy MDL <4
Hi and welcome to MDL :D
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Ho everyone than you so much for the welcomes <3
Hi CloudChill and welcome to MDL! I see that Hana Kimi is one of your favorite dramas. It was my first, and it is incredibly special to me. I am also a senior (though I'm 25) who will be graduating in May with my B.A. in English! I'm planning on teaching in Japan next year, then going to grad school in either English Literature or Applied Linguistics. It's nice to meet another English major and drama lover. ~yankumicho :D
Hi there yankumicho! Ooo Yankumi like Gokusen? Niiiice. And yes Hana Kimi is important too, it really got me into Jdramas but it's not my first alas. D: And yay for fellow English BA majors! And oh fun! I hope to go to Japan someday. I want to see a Gackt concert <3 But I wish you luck on your semesters. :D
CloudChill wrote: Hi there yankumicho! Ooo Yankumi like Gokusen? Niiiice. And yes Hana Kimi is important too, it really got me into Jdramas but it's not my first alas. D: And yay for fellow English BA majors! And oh fun! I hope to go to Japan someday. I want to see a Gackt concert <3 But I wish you luck on your semesters. :D

Thanks! :D Yankumi is my favorite female character. I wish to be like her.
welcome to MDL! we got a couple of writers here too :) but i'm not one of them xD