Well, like everyone I love watching Asian dramas & movies. It's my sort of escape and recreation, though I do try to go out and do other stuff also. Anyway, I'm Darlene and I'm a College Student. Entered the site to keep track of the asian dramas & movies I've finished (because I'm pretty forgetful and I forget if I've already watched certain movies, except the really impressive ones, I don't forget them easily). I've been watching asian dramas and movies for about 10 years now, about when I was 9 years old (Wow! I didn't think I started watching dramas that young). The first asian drama I've watched, as I can recall, was Amazing Twins, a Chinese or Taiwanese Historical Drama which starred Jimmy Lin (a multi-talented actor who doesn't age). But it was in 2003 when my love for Asian dramas and movies was awakened by Meteor Garden. Well, that's how I got hooked and became who I am today. The values and beliefs I have about Love was also influenced by the many asian dramas and movies I've watched. In every drama, I try to learn something. There's always something to be learned, dramas are a possibility and it makes me often think. I'm not sure if this one's considered an Introduction but anyway, I tried! Nice meeting you all!
Hello from me.....I love watching and talking about drama too!! You have seen soooo much (compared to me I'm still a newbie). I'm planning to watch Koizora soon and you rated it high. Is it really good???
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!