It's a nice website you have here. I don't really have a lot of J-drama experience, but seeing that you also feature not only live action Japanese adaptations of anime, but also Hong Kong movies, I was keen in becoming more invested in the site.

A little about myself: I'm a 28 year old Chinese from Singapore. My birthday was yesterday, on the 21st. lol Though nothing special happened. I used to be a big fan of anime, but my interest dwindled over the years, unfortunately. I haven't watched a lot of Japanese drama other than adaptations of anime and manga. I've seen quite a few Hong Kong movies, however. Currently, I'm watching the 1998 adaptation of the GTO manga.

Growing up, I've always loved movies (especially American movies), and I used to aspire towards being a filmmaker. But that's a lofty goal that I don't really have the ambition to pursue right now... lol I do a little writing on the side sometimes, working on embarrassing fanfiction. haha

That's all about me right now. Feel free to hit me up if you would like to know more. ;) Thanks, and hope to make many friends here.

GTO Sorimachi was one of my first ever dramas. What a fantastic start. What a fantastic song. Come to think of it I should go sing it now on Smule. 

You are welcome to share your fan fiction here. I am sure lots would be interested. 

Should go back to anime. I was going to try and cut down but what a blockbuster Spring 2018.

Boku no Hero Academia Steins Gate Shoukgeki no Soma SAO High School DXD Full Metal Panic 

bannie:

GTO Sorimachi was one of my first ever dramas. What a fantastic start. What a fantastic song. Come to think of it I should go sing it now on Smule. 

You are welcome to share your fan fiction here. I am sure lots would be interested. 

Should go back to anime. I was going to try and cut down but what a blockbuster Spring 2018.

Boku no Hero Academia Steins Gate Shoukgeki no Soma SAO High School DXD Full Metal Panic 

Hi! Thanks for the greeting. :)

GTO was one of my first ever dramas too! I loved it as a kid. Its opening theme was fantastic indeed. Such a feel-good song (with an ironic title, "Poison") for a feel-good show.

If you're referring to Steins;Gate 0, I've read the visual novel for that. I really liked it. :) Might check out the anime for it someday.

Hi Orius,

Welcome to MDL. I hope you have a great time here. 

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Singapore and really loved how easy it was to get around the country. 

Hi Orius!

I can relate with the anime. I wouldn't say I was heavily into it, but I watched a fair amount while  growing up. Haven't watched any in a long time now, though, but every so often I will find a good anime that keeps me interested. 

Anyway, happy belated birthday and welcome to MDL! I hope you're enjoying GTO. It's on my PTW list~

theairtwit:

Hi Orius!

I can relate with the anime. I wouldn't say I was heavily into it, but I watched a fair amount while  growing up. Haven't watched any in a long time now, though, but every so often I will find a good anime that keeps me interested. 

Anyway, happy belated birthday and welcome to MDL! I hope you're enjoying GTO. It's on my PTW list~

Thanks! Yeah, I'm enjoying it quite nicely. :) It's a pretty solid high school drama.

Skye-N-Rain:

Hi Orius,

Welcome to MDL. I hope you have a great time here. 

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Singapore and really loved how easy it was to get around the country. 

Thank you. Yeah, it's quite easy indeed with the MRT. But there can still be times when it's a problem getting around to certain places. Even the train rides can take hours.

Orius:

Thanks! Yeah, I'm enjoying it quite nicely. :) It's a pretty solid high school drama.

Thank you. Yeah, it's quite easy indeed with the MRT. But there can still be times when it's a problem getting around to certain places. Even the train rides can take hours.

Is it hard to find work in Singapore?

I heard the education level is very high.

bannie:

Is it hard to find work in Singapore?

I heard the education level is very high.

Yes, indeed it is. The requirements for a good job are high. Without proper qualification and education, you won't be earning much.

But there is a saying in Singapore - you could never starve to death in this country. There's always a way to find work, even with the lowest qualification.

But honestly, I find America to be better in terms of employment. At least you could make your own man and work your way up from nothing in America. Qualifications, I heard, are not as important there.

Is anime or Jdrama popular?

bannie:

Is anime or Jdrama popular?

Yes, but I'm not really that knowledgeable about what kids are into in my country these days. I think K-drama is more popular here though, along with K-pop.

Senpai:

Welcome Orius ^^

Thank you. ^^