I am VitalWords as words are vitally important to a writer like me haha. Ahem. Anyway I love Asian dramas. I got introduced to them through the movies Moon Child and 200 lb Beauty. I got into KDramas through the movie Antique Bakery when I wanted to explore outside of movies. I got into Chinese movies due to Jackie Chan and Jay Chou! :D Uhm anyway I like to write, and I go to college, boo college haha. And I love all kiiiinds of dramas. I'm not very picky. If the plot intrigues me I watch it. I'm not very hard on dramas. XD So if you got suggestions I'm open to them. I just don't like really depressing ones. I save that for Korean historical dramas haha. But anyway it's a pleasure to meet you all and I can't wait to contribute to this place. <3
Hello and Welcome! Antique Bakery~~~~~Kim Jae Wook.............FAINT!
Haha Kim Jae Wook is a boss. And he better come back to the drama world after his service! <3 But thank you for the welcome. ^^
Hi Aya and thank you for the welcome :D
Hi from me too :) Hope you enjoy it here at MDL.
Hi there winnie! And I'm finding it an interesting place. Definitely love being able to organize what I watched. I once discovered I watched a Jdrama movie on TV not realizing it til I watched it again. XD
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Thanks for the welcome :3
Welcome to MDL! :D
Thank you for the welcome :D