Hi! My name is Giselle, currently i'm nineteen years old, and i'm from Mexico :B i've been registered here by over a year now, i think... but it's actually my first time writing/posting something here lol, i'm not too very.. uhm, proud of my english skills (specially my grammar.. D8) it's a weird situation, I clearly understand english VERY WELL. But when it's time to write it, I suck. Tehee~ I've been watching dramas since I was 15, 16 years old. Thanks to Hanadan~ (was my first drama ever) I really like to read manga, and watch anime, when there's an interesting one of course.. since rarely there are good animes these days. Of course I ENJOY reading fanfics x'D (2min my main OTP lol, and Maotsujun, but.. I prefer reading 2min fanfics more) I listen to J-POP and K-POP too~ my favorite Japanese groups is Arashi<3, and my solo artist-singer is Utada Hikaru :3 from Korea, my fav. group is SHINee (well, that'll be obvious since I like to read 2min fanfiction lol) let's say i'm an SM stand, I really enjoy the music of all the SM artists, I love f(x), KARA, After School, SNSD, and more girlgroups~ I really like to make friends. So if anyone of you would like to add me, feel free to do so! I'll accept you without a doubt :D Please, have patience with me, since my english skills are so -amateur- no0b(?) english is not my native language as you can read, i'm Mexican, so, I speak all day long Spanish lol sometimes I can make a lot of mistakes (refering to my grammar..) but don't worry about me understanding something, my comprehension is good, and I can read it as well (: it's just that my grammar, clearly sucks x_x ... >don't know what to write anymore, so i'll just end it this way. ^^U
Welcome to the MDL forums!!! I'm sure most of us can understand your English, I read it just fine :D you won't be the only one with it not as your first language so don't worry. :) In fact I envy people who don't have English as their first language haha,
Bienvenido la MDL! Era tene uste mucho amigos aqui... I don't know if u could understand that. I wrote it in our local dialect. hehehe. Oh and I like Utada Hikaru too. She has a good voice. Very different from the usual J-singers I've heard... Anyway, have fun! ;)
Hola bienvenida a los forums ^^
Gracias everyone! Hehehe, I didn't think i'll find spanish speakers over here! Hope we can get along well, thanks for the welcome messages! I really appreciate them c:
Bienvenido! Yo tambien puedo hablar Espanol (escribir me cuesta un poco), pero mis padres son de Guatemala! Me gusta las dramas de Asia y antes miraba anime y leia manga...ahora ya casi no haha
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Wellcome to MDL♥ I don't think your grammar sucks...I mean you managed pretty good out there.I also love Utada Hikaru and Matsumoto Jun:x Hope you'll have a great time here
Thanks to you all the Spanish speakers are now coming forward, not that I'm one of them! English is not my main either and is more of a communication device than a language to me. So if you can express what you feel, which you pretty well can, that should be good enough. The native English speakers should always be "Nomo Khamsamida" to the us anyways, don't you think? Nice to meet you and don't be shy, cause I can guaranty you that you won't find many english speakers who can write that whole intro in spanish, even if they can it would be a proud event.
yoroshiku nobody cares if u cant write it well this is a multilingual site, until you get into discussions of saving dramas in their home language...