So I've been using MDL for a while now, but I don't really have any friends on here yet. So feel free to add me if you think our drama tastes are similar! ♥

I've watched a lot of older kdramas as I've been watching dramas for about 6 years? I've seen all the classics like Master's Sun, You are Beautiful, Coffee Prince, To the Beautiful You, Boys Over Flowers, Playful Kiss... and more. I love cheesy-romance dramas, detective and crime dramas, law and court dramas and lately I've been into xian xia and wuxia genres! 

I haven't been watching a lot of drama this year, but I've picked it back up again. Right now I'm watching Legend of Fu Yao, Life on Mars and What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. 

That's probably okay as an introduction right? ; v ; I also make lockscreens for dramas, you can click here to find my tumblr (it's party-in-hell). I actually started using MDL because someone recommended it to me on tumblr. 

Welcome to MDL. The best way to make friend is to use the comment section or the feed, eventually you will find people with the same interest.