Hi!

I'm Thay.
I am Brazilian and I'm 14 years old! I love dramas but find it hard to find them available in Portuguese, then get in or will I have to see them in English, my English is horrible, sorry . ):
I love shoujo manga and anime and started to learn Japanese, but my laziness won to wake up early! sad/
I love Japanese things, but I'm giving a chance to the Korean, Chinese and Taiwan, in love with all these cultures!
J-music - YUI, Ai Otsuka and The GazettE.
K-pop - CN Blue and 2PM.
Thanks to all who read this, I hope I have not done anything wrong in this presentation, my English is really horrible, I hope everyone understands.
Nice to know them, bye!
Hello, nice to meet you! ^^ Hope you enjoy MDL
Here i am too not good in eglish ^^ i am also relatively new to MDL but anyway ""YOKOSO & YOROSIKU ""
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
@atslipinbag Ohh, you know what I mean!

Thanks for all the answers!
Hi~ Welcome to MDL :D
Welcome to MDL. I enjoy using it every day. You should try viki.com for anime and dramas with portugese subtitles.
Hi, and welcome! I like Otsuka Ai too! Have you seen the drama Tokyo Friends?
@BJW
Oh, thx! I use the Viki.com, but has some dramas that do not have it in Portuguese or Portuguese from Portugal and I'm kind of boring with it.
But thanks, I'll keep trying!

@waterbird12 Oh no, I never found a download for it, but dying to watch. Ai-chan is really beautiful, is not it? I love it even before watching Hana Yori Dango, so nice to meet someone else who likes it.
Hi, :) I totally understood you! I love CNBlue too!
Hi, Thay! Welcome to MDL. Hope you'll make lots of friends here.
She is gorgeous! I streamed it instead of downloading, but you should watch it if you can. It has the best soundtrack, written by her.
Kyaa! You are so young, I even can't envy you! Welcome!