Hi!

Hello ! I've been there for three months and I still haven't introduced myself . Shame on me ! I hope I will make new friends to share my passion :)
Hello! :) Welcome to MDL!
Hello...Welcome to MDL. Hope you have a lot of fun here. Enjoy :D
Thanks a lot !! I have been watching dramas for two years and I started with taiwanese ones : Devil beside you then Why Why love- that seems so far ! But now I mostly watch korean dramas. What was your first ? Do you have any good drama to recommend ? -( You can check my dramalist)
Heey! I'm a newbie here as well :)
Hey , hello ! I'm a half-newbie :)
Hello! welcome to mdl..have fun :)
HasegawaYui wrote: Thanks a lot !!
I have been watching dramas for two years and I started with taiwanese ones : Devil beside you then Why Why love- that seems so far ! But now I mostly watch korean dramas. What was your first ?
Do you have any good drama to recommend ? -( You can check my dramalist)

Hi there and welcome to MDL! I am also a semi-newbie here, just been a lurking mainly. I hope you enjoy being here.

I see you're a fan of Secret/Secret Love, I absolutely loved that drama! It was one of my favorites from last year. So for recommendations I'd definitely go for Vampire Prosecutor (both actually). It's a suspenseful, dark, edge-of-your-feet crack addiction. Trust me, you'll get through both seasons pretty quickly once you start! Other suggestions would be The Bridal Mask and King2Hearts. Both were very well written dramas with excellent casts.
welcome to both of you
Thanks for your recommendation ! I still haven't tried Vampire prosecutor indeed. I started King2heart but the romance was a tiny bit lacking for me.I loved Bridal Mask, but due to circumstances I had to stopped and then again that 's quite difficult to watch a drama when you stopped it long time ago !
HasegawaYui wrote: Thanks for your recommendation ! I still haven't tried Vampire prosecutor indeed. I started King2heart but the romance was a tiny bit lacking for me.I loved Bridal Mask, but due to circumstances I had to stopped and then again that 's quite difficult to watch a drama when you stopped it long time ago !

The thing about King2Hearts is that it continues to get better as the story goes along, even the romance. I agree with you about picking up shows put on hold it's almost like you have to force yourself to try it again. How long have you been a K-Drama fan for??
I watched my first taiwanese drama three years ago but I 've been a drama addict for two years.
Sorry for my English, not really fluent !
HasegawaYui wrote: I watched my first taiwanese drama three years ago but I 've been a drama addict for two years.

My very first Taiwanese drama was Autumn's Concerto, to this day it's still my favorite.

HasegawaYui wrote: Sorry for my English, not really fluent !

Your English is perfectly fine!