MDL Actor Page[/URL]

Yutaka Takenouchi is a very popular sitcom actor in Japan. He is regarded as one of the most handsome celebrities in the country. He started his career by winning a modeling competition. Starting from 1989, he has been in numerous magazines and TV commercials. Later he became a sitcom actor and has starred in many popular sitcom series. His first dramatic role in Hoshi no Kinka bought him popular attention and subsequent roles in Long Vacation and Beach Boys rocketed him to stardom. The internet love story With Love was his first major lead role. In 2001, he broke into the film industry, debuting in Calmi Cuori Appasionati alongside HK actress Kelly Chen.

[U]TV Shows

Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose[/URL] (TBS, 2012)
BOSS 2 (Fuji TV, 2011)
Nagareboshi (Fuji TV, 2010)
Fumo Chitai (Fuji TV, 2009)
BOSS (Fuji TV, 2009)
Tomorrow (TBS, 2008)
Kazoku (TV Asahi, 2006)
Rondo (TBS, 2006)
Ruri no Shima (NTV, 2005)
Rikon Bengoshi (Fuji TV, 2004, ep1)
Ningen no Shomei (Fuji TV, 2004)
Ryuuten no Ouhi - Saigo no Koutei (TV Asahi, 2003)
Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (TBS, 2003)
Time Limit (TBS, 2003)
Psycho Doctor (NTV, 2002)
Toshiie and Matsu (NHK, 2002)
Dekichatta Kekkon (Fuji TV, 2001)
Manatsu no Merry Christmas (TBS, 2000)
Koori no Sekai (Fuji TV, 1999)
Seikimatsu no Uta (NTV, 1998)
With Love (Fuji TV, 1998)
Beach Boys (Fuji TV, 1997)
Riso no Kekkon (TBS, 1997)
Zoku Hoshi no Kinka (NTV, 1996)
Long Vacation (Fuji TV, 1996)
Mada Koi wa Hajimaranai (Fuji TV, 1995)
Hoshi no Kinka (NTV, 1995)
Tokyo Daigaku Monogatari (TV Asahi, 1994)
Boku no Shushoku (TBS, 1994)

[U]Movies

Ohkike no Tanoshii Ryoko[/URL] (2011)
Oba: The Last Samurai (2011)
Samayou Yaiba (2009)
Ano Sora wa Oboeteru (2008)
Reisei to Jounetsu no Aida / Calmi Cuori Appassionati (2001)

[U]Awards

61st Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actor BOSS (2009)
39th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Actor for Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (2003)
25th Japan Movie Academy Award: Best Actor for Reisei to Jyonetsu no Aida (2001)
17th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Actor for With Love (1998)
9th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actor for Long Vacation (1996)
33th Golden Arrow Award: Best New Actor for Hoshi no Kinka (1995)

Drama Discussions on MDL:
Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose
Rondo
Nagareboshi
Kekeke.. I need a place to fangirling him.. :P I was thinking..should I write down "GTO" on his TV show list? LOL he wasn't even a cameo...but every time I see his poster on Azusa's wall, I forgot about Onizuka..haha I watched some of his dramas.. long vacation, beach boys, with love, boss, boss 2, nagareboshi... also finished mou ichido kimi ni, propose and Rondo not a long time ago... and one episode left to finish Dekichatta Kekkon.. Then I think I'll re-watch With Love..Because when I watched it before, I watch the dubbed version.. :P I always love his romance drama.. many people think Kimutaku is the king of romance drama...but for me, it's him.. :) but well...love it when they were together in Long Vacation.. <3
Seriously...I am watching him in Rondo (almost finished) and he is SHAMAZING! Talented and very very pretty to look at is the full package if you ask me. He is gorgeous! On to Nagareboshi so I can watch HIM AND SHOTA-KUN!
^ omo, don't kill me, but i was thinking for a moment..was there shota in nagareboshi?LOL oh, handsome doctor~ :) I just searched about other Yutaka's dramas I haven't watched...and I got download links for Koori no Sekai and Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru.. *put them on PTW list* ^^
I have seen him in Rondo lol Not a fangirl (yet hehehee) but I did like him as an actor :D
I saw him in Nagareboshi. I thought he was pretty good (and that's saying a lot since I really don't love Japanese acting and he's not Shota..lol)
i'm going to watch Rondo soon...let's see if he can impress me too heh
i've only watched one ep. of Rondo (this being my first time ever seeing him)....and i already like him...A LOT!!! ^_^...i think he's gawjuss...i can't say too much on his acting skills yet because all i've seen is one episode so i'll wait to comment on that more later
KamZ wrote: i've only watched one ep. of Rondo (this being my first time ever seeing him)....and i already like him...A LOT!!! ^_^...i think he's gawjuss...i can't say too much on his acting skills yet because all i've seen is one episode so i'll wait to comment on that more later

I think you will be impressed. He looks better to me as these episodes have gone one. I loves his little moles everywhere! Almost as good as Shota's...but not quite! LOL
I liked his calm intensity in Rondo & will be watching Nagerboshi as soon as i am up to date with currently airing dramas :)
Jeaniessi wrote: I think you will be impressed. He looks better to me as these episodes have gone one. I loves his little moles everywhere! Almost as good as Shota's...but not quite! LOL

i think i already like him more than Shota lol...but that could be because i haven't seen much of Shota...come to think of it i have watched one whole drama of Shota where as just an ep. of Yutaka...hmmmm lol

BiKkot-ssi...i thought you already watched Nageriboshi
I like him in BOSS with Amami Yuki, they look good together:-) I watch BOSS 1& 2 Nagareboshi Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru With Love
KamZ wrote: i think i already like him more than Shota lol...but that could be because i haven't seen much of Shota...come to think of it i have watched one whole drama of Shota where as just an ep. of Yutaka...hmmmm lol

BiKkot-ssi...i thought you already watched Nageriboshi

I agree I prefer TY to Shota *hides from shota triplets*
& I havent seen Nagareboshi but its on my list lol

darkangel662008 wrote: I like him in BOSS with Amami Yuki, they look good together:-)

I watch BOSS 1& 2
Nagareboshi
Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru
With Love

I have added Boss to my PTW list after seeing TY in Rondo :)
RainFlower wrote: I agree I prefer TY to Shota *hides from shota triplets*
& I havent seen Nagareboshi but its on my list lol

I have added Boss to my PTW list after seeing TY in Rondo :)

BOSS is good..Amami Yuki is cool and smart:-)
but I hope the series had more romance for Amami and TY:-)
Rainflower, in the immortal words of Ms. Pat Benatar... "You better run! You better hide!" LOL