And gokusen the movie, although Hiroki only cameo d

nielyngrace wrote: Narimiya Hiroki and Miura Haruma
-Akihabara at Deep; Bloody Monday

kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
Erika Toda and Yamashita Tomohisa Nobuta wo Produce, Code Blue and Summer Nude ( I like to see familiar faces in new dramas I start, but I like it even more if it's a pair or group of actors performing together again :D Loved to read the recopilation you have here ^^)
For me it's Ueno Juri/Eita Duo there are so awesome together ( Last friends , Sunao ni Narenakute , Nobuta wo produce but they weren't close in this drama u_u ) . There are my 2 favorites japanese actors that's why I like this duo the most and they have great acting skills *0*
kestrel wrote: Erika Toda and Yamashita Tomohisa

Nobuta wo Produce, Code Blue and Summer Nude

( I like to see familiar faces in new dramas I start, but I like it even more if it's a pair or group of actors performing together again :D Loved to read the recopilation you have here ^^)

i had to quote this. thank you so much. i just started the thread and everyone posted replies. more to come. we can always come back in this thread whenever we feel like adding a pair. ^__^

i love Erika Toda and Yamapi too!
adding pics.

Tamamori Yuta and Takaki Yuya
-Gokusen Season 3 Sp; Gokusen The Movie; Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou The Movie

Eita and Matsuda "Gyooten" Ryuhei also make good pairs in Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi
nielyngrace wrote: Oguri Shung and Tsukamoto Takashi
-Gokusen; Stand Up; Robokon

I know this is an old post but I think Tsukamato Takashi makes a great pair with many actors.

More recently, I'd say he pairs well with Sato Ryuuta (Kisarazu Cat's Eye, Deterame Hero). This guy has been in a drama with everyone.
isashibure all!! i've always wanted to add more pairs. and thank you for all your posts keeping this thread alive. yoroshiku!
Nakayama Yuma and Matsumura Hokuto
-Piece; Pin to Kona

Matsumura Hokuto and Jesse Lewis
-Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou; Pin to Kona

Tamamori Yuta ang Takaki Yuya
-Gokusen The Movie; Shiretsu Bakaleya Movie

Kamenashi Kazuya x Nakajima Yuto
-Nobuta Wo Produce
-Tokyo Bandwagon

twinklelie wrote: I wish we could see another drama with Kame and Yamapi
they were so great in Nobuta wo Produce <3

I couldn't agree more!!!
casey30002002 wrote: And gokusen the movie, although Hiroki only cameo d

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! My two favorite Japanese actors!!! Both so sexy and so talented!!!