This is going to be a hard choice but you have to only choose ONE.

Kento Yamazaki  OR Taishi Nakagawa

Why?

My choice?

Kento Yamazaki. Seeing him in Todomo No Kiss and then in Good Doctor just made me like him more. :)

How about you?

✔️ Kento 

I have seen him play a wide variety of characters and he can play any role with ease plus hi is gorgeous  

✔️ L in Death Note 

✔️ Orange

✔️ Two Week Friends 

✔️ Water Polo Yankees 

✔️ Wolf Girl and the balck prince 

✔️ LDK

✔️ Kiss that Kills 

✔️ Your Lie in April 

as much as I love nakagawa taishi, yamaken wins this round

his acting has improved by leaps and bounds in the years and so much potential. he's picking up amazing projects and challenging himself. 

nakagawa taishi is a cutie but still has a long way to go.

this isn't a difficult choice at all, as taishi is nothing more than a copy of fukushi sota, at least for me, but there's only one yamaken

Oneesama:

as much as I love nakagawa taishi, yamaken wins this round

his acting has improved by leaps and bounds in the years and so much potential. he's picking up amazing projects and challenging himself. 

nakagawa taishi is a cutie but still has a long way to go.

This is true. He did improve a lot. Seeing him in Good Doctor, so good.

Taishi is still young, so he has lots more time to get better. :)

sotashi:

this isn't a difficult choice at all, as taishi is nothing more than a copy of fukushi sota, at least for me, but there's only one yamaken

IMHO, Taishi Nakagawa is better than Sota Fukushi when it comes to acting. But he is a lot better now compared to his acting 3 years ago. But I'm happy that he get LOTS of challenging roles. 

Kento Yamazaki

I've always loved his acting and  made me want to watch japanese dramas

sotashi:

This is so true

This isn't hard at all. Now say if it was Yamazaki Kento vs Masaki Suda- THAT would be hard

ShotaSidePart:

This is so true

This isn't hard at all. Now say if it was Yamazaki Kento vs Masaki Suda- THAT would be hard

omfg why would u suggest something so controversial?!! even tho my heart cant choose, masaki suda comes on top logically

ReikaBleu:

IMHO, Taishi Nakagawa is better than Sota Fukushi when it comes to acting. But he is a lot better now compared to his acting 3 years ago. But I'm happy that he get LOTS of challenging roles. 

To me they both aren't the best actors tbh, I watched taishi in ReLife and his acting was..., at the same time he rocked his role in Yakou Kanransha, the same can be said about Sota while he wasn't that good imo in Tomorrow I'll date yesterday's you, he rocked his role in Aishite Tatte 

BUT Fukushi came first, and taishi does resemble him a lot, so that's why I see him as nothing but a copy

ShotaSidePart:

This is so true

True, that's really a lot harder

ahhh who would I choose, I definitely want to see Suda in more projects because he doesn't have as many main roles as yamaken yet, as the same time I wast to continue seeing yamaken

sotashi:

To me they both aren't the best actors tbh, I watched taishi in ReLife and his acting was..., at the same time he rocked his role in Yakou Kanransha, the same can be said about Sota while he wasn't that good imo in Tomorrow I'll date yesterday's you, he rocked his role in Aishite Tatte 

BUT Fukushi came first, and taishi does resemble him a lot, so that's why I see him as nothing but a copy

Yea they both need more work on their acting but they have been improving with each role they get.

I remember being confused when I saw each of them cause they they do look like they could be related.

I agree with what you said about Taishi, ReLife was ugh but in Yakou I loved his acting. I found Sota to be a bit stiff in Tomorrow BUT it was better than Aishite which all he did was make big eyes. It was suppose to be a serious drama but I couldn't help but laugh every time... although at the end with the twist I was loving that side of him and wished it was prevalent though the entire series.

ShotaSidePart:

Yea they both need more work on their acting but they have been improving with each role they get.

I remember being confused when I saw each of them cause they they do look like they could be related.

I agree with what you said about Taishi, ReLife was ugh but in Yakou I loved his acting. I found Sota to be a bit stiff in Tomorrow BUT it was better than Aishite which all he did was make big eyes. It was suppose to be a serious drama but I couldn't help but laugh every time... although at the end with the twist I was loving that side of him and wished it was prevalent though the entire series.

We need a real villain role for Fukushi to show if he can act or not lol 

I personally enjoyed Aishite a lot, maybe because I do like Fukushi and Kawaguchi Haruna, my bias showing ^^

sotashi:

We need a real villain role for Fukushi to show if he can act or not lol 

I personally enjoyed Aishite a lot, maybe because I do like Fukushi and Kawaguchi Haruna, my bias showing ^^

Yeah, Sota really did a good job with his role in Blade of the Immortal. Though, he sucked in Enoshima Prism. 

YamaKen 

I love his acting, he isn't just a pretty face or an actor with alot of Shōjo manga  characters.  True that he had many LA of manga characters but I think each of those characters are different from each other . From being as a School Prince, Shusei Kugayama in L-DK, an aloof Rita Terasaka in Heroine  Shikkaku , a sadistic  Sata Kyouya in Wolf Girl and Black Prince,a friendly cutie Yuki Hase  in One Week Friends , Mifune Ryuji pessimistic student of Saku High who is secretly a water polo prodigy in Suikyuu Yankees, a piano prodigy Kosei Arima in Your Lie in April and more. 

Other than that  I really loved his portrayal of  Keita Kotani  in Mare where his character goes from being  Mare(played by  Tsuchiya Tao)'s boyfriend,ex-boyfriend and dating her best friend, back to being lovers, to his husband and a dad of two kids. If you haven't watch Mare Give it a try! You will love it,Yeh his character is supportive one but story wise it a beautiful asadora and it has many episodes each 15minutes. 

There are so many other characters I liked but not going to mention all of them. xD Last but not least He definitely did an amazing job  as Shindo Minato  in Good Doctor. Sad it going to be over soon.