PinkDiamond wrote: Aww...sorry. :(

Jejeje....Shota is soooo pretty and hot and just..*guh* lol

hehehee!! I love that you guys are posting pics!

I meant in that moment...not in gen. I didn't mean anything bad by it PD.
He looks so haaaappy...lol

That is darling! Please tell me that's real and not a movie! It's cute enough if he knows the person but if he was doing it for a fan... That *is* absolutely sweet.
Jeaniessi wrote: That is darling! Please tell me that's real and not a movie! It's cute enough if he knows the person but if he was doing it for a fan... That absolutely sweet.

I don't for when was that, but she looks like I would look if I met him....jajajajajaja

Does that look like Toda Erika...a.k.a Baka Nao?
LisNoir wrote: I don't for when was that, but she looks like I would look if I met him....jajajajajaja

I'd love to be able to have that moment of pure joyous fangirl meeting! So fun!

**I don't know if that's Nao but it must have been a little while back gauging by his hairstyle.**
Jeaniessi wrote: I'd love to be able to have that moment of pure joyous fangirl meeting! So fun!

**I don't know if that's Nao but it must have been a little while back gauging by his hairstyle.**

PinkDiamond wrote: Bwahahahaha! I literally just laughed out loud because I was thinking the same thing! She just about jumped in his arms! Too funny!

Oh, well it's still nice...She really did look like a crazed fan though....Buajajajajaja

----------------------------------------------------

New CF w/Shota in it, of course...jeje (Great St. V's gift since the CF broadcasts on the 14th...lol) We have to be on stal....I mean fan mode that day to post it here as soon as we see it....LOL

It’s been revealed that actor Matsuda Shota has been chosen as the new CM character for the soft drink, ‘Nacchan‘.

Since the product was launched back in 1998, popular actresses including Tanaka Rena, Horikita Maki, and Sakuraba Minami have served as its CM characters.

Matsuda, who has been watching the CM since his junior high school days, commented, “Never in my dreams did I think that I would be starring in it as an adult.” He added, “It turned out to be a very unique story.”

In the CM, Matsuda will portray a ‘mysterious traveler’, who returns to Japan after traveling around the world. The story starts when the traveler is riding a train along the coast and is immersed in nostalgia. After taking a sip of the drink, the traveler is taken aback by the improvement of its taste, and starts singing, “Before I knew it, it became delicious~“.

The flavor of ‘Nacchan’ was actually renewed about 2 years ago. Matsuda explained, ”It’s a rather sad CM that shows a man who finally realizes that ‘Nacchan’ is delicious after 2 years”

Matsuda’s new CM for ‘Nacchan’ will broadcast nationwide starting February 14th.

Source & Photos: Oricon and Sanspo

--Tokyohive
PinkDiamond wrote: I know that! LOL! It was an exclamation of excitement, not criticism! I love declaring my love for Matsuda Shota for the smallest of reasons! Kekeke!

Shota makes PD go into hyper mode....lol

But really what other man looks so good while holding....toilet paper...O_o
]
PinkDiamond wrote: I know that! LOL! It was an exclamation of excitement, not criticism! I love declaring my love for Matsuda Shota for the smallest of reasons! Kekeke!

Good! I thought maybe I said something jerky without knowing. :)