I noticed a little habit of Shota's and I thought I would share. It's the kind of thing you notice because you're obsessed and have looked at tons of pictures of him... Here you all are...Enjoy. He does this a lot!

he is sooo smexy- i could look at him all day
You never need apologize for extra large photos! Those are the best ones! :)
This pic goes with the one above. cute!

Jeaniessi wrote: The thing that my eye keeps going to, other than his face of course, is the shoes!!

"I wonder what's ....ahh, ok..." *giggles* <---My train of thought....jajajaja

Jeaniessi wrote: I can make no excuses. It's all true. ♥♥♥ But aren't they PRETTY!!!?? Yum I love his long hair.

/me wants to run my fingers through it so bad.

Jajajaja...They are very pretty!!

Jeaniessi wrote: I noticed a little habit of Shota's and I thought I would share. It's the kind of thing you notice because you're obsessed and have looked at tons of pictures of him... Here you all are...Enjoy. He does this a lot!

Yes, he does do that a lot. I wonder if it'sjust like his trademark pose or it's from something else.

Darn....:( PD has the picture on her avi I was gonna change mine too....LOL

PinkDiamond wrote: My collection of Shota pics in photobucket has officially surpassed that of my Rain collection, and his was quite extensive.

Well mine is pretty large but SJS is probably double! Yeah, I'm sick.

LisNoir wrote: "I wonder what's ....ahh, ok..." *giggles* <---My train of thought....jajajaja

What were YOU thinking?!
Hahahah! You found another one Lis!
Jeaniessi wrote: Well mine is pretty large but SJS is probably double! Yeah, I'm sick.
What were YOU thinking?!

Jajajaja, I was just wondering what was it about the shoes...LOL

Jeaniessi wrote: Hahahah! You found another one Lis!

Jajaja, yeah.
the shoes are bizarre, they are high heals! and they are big. what? ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: the shoes are bizarre, they are high heals! and they are big.
what? ;)

They are...jajaja

For some reason that is one of my faves. His face, his hair and the hood...he just looks yum.