Mirichan wrote: I think I like everything about him :D
I first saw him in HYD...he was gorgeous and my favorite character^^ But he didn´t appear very much :(

You should watch Love Shuffle, Liar Game Series and Don Quixote. He is the a lead in all of those, although Love Shuffle is an ensemble piece, and his acting is very very good. He can go from serious to comedic and does both very well.
Jeaniessi wrote: You should watch Love Shuffle, Liar Game Series and Don Quixote. He is the a lead in all of those, although Love Shuffle is an ensemble piece, and his acting is very very good. He can go from serious to comedic and does both very well.

I have already watched Love Shuffle and Don Quxote now :) But thank you for the recommendation ^^
Mirichan wrote: I have already watched Love Shuffle and Don Quxote now :) But thank you for the recommendation ^^

Oh! That's great. I don't know why your post gave me the impression you only saw HYD. Wasn't Don Quixote hilarious! and so sweet.

**and I'm sorry my memory is so terrible and I didn't remember you posting here Mirichan!** Biene
who else wants to lounge on this couch?

Okay, so I cut out the girl and enlarged it...sue me!

I swear he has so many hilarious lines in this show. I heart whoever wrote Don Quixote and I heart Shota for being amazing in this part!

Jajaja, you couldn't leave it be. But it does look much better now...jajajaja And he does have many great lines in DQ <3
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, you couldn't leave it be. But it does look much better now...jajajaja

And he does have many great lines in DQ <3

Hee! I couldn't... Here's another I couldn't leave alone.

I love this color on him...with his skin tone and black hair. he looks good good good.
Hey girls lookie!

Oh why? why why why?
Jeaniessi wrote: Hey girls lookie!

Oh why? why why why?

Is this from the other Taiga drama he did? He had done another one before Taira no .....
Yeah, I'm 99% sure that it is..but it's so Funny!!! Oh my gosh the poo hair!
Jeaniessi wrote: Yeah, I'm 99% sure that it is..but it's so Funny!!! Oh my gosh the poo hair!

Jajaja...If you place a finger over the bald head, he looks gawjusss...LOL
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja...If you place a finger over the bald head, he looks gawjusss...LOL

LMAO! It works!
Jeaniessi wrote: LMAO! It works!

Jajajaja....I think we've officially graduated into crazy fangirls...LOL
I have my masters...working on my doctorate.