I'm imagining that in my bathroom and I'm loving the little fantasy!..lol
***Imagines MS in my bathroom***
It's fun imagining isn't it? Wrap your mind around this one!

Jeaniessi wrote: It's fun imagining isn't it? Wrap your mind around this one!

Haha where did you get the bathroom pic from? xD It is gorgerous ! :p
Mirichan wrote: Haha where did you get the bathroom pic from? xD It is gorgerous ! :p

Google images is my new bestie!

PinkDiamond wrote: He is so freakin' cute! Gah! Look at that bathroom pic! It just made me smile from ear to ear!

Isn't it great!? ahhhhh he's adorable.

Just listen to him talk... lol
I love his voice. I find it so soothing. I love how serious he is and I smiled when he did. I'm so receptive when it comes to him...lol
There's a new article on tokyohive.com about Matsuda Shota, also some 'fangirls-must-see' photos of him and the cast of Afro Tanaka.
Thought I'd inform you since this topic seems to be full of new posts all the time. :D No wonder though MS is a great actor, not to mention he is good looking and doesn't seem to be full of himself. That said, I also "confess" that I like his brother more. :D Don't be angry with me, I just happen to love his unique eyes more. (The word "eyecandy" has got a whole new meaning after I saw him XD)
Shota:

Ryuhei:
yaven wrote: There's a new article on tokyohive.com about Matsuda Shota, also some 'fangirls-must-see' photos of him and the cast of Afro Tanaka.
Thought I'd inform you since this topic seems to be full of new posts all the time. :D No wonder though MS is a great actor, not to mention he is good looking and doesn't seem to be full of himself. That said, I also "confess" that I like his brother more. :D Don't be angry with me, I just happen to love his unique eyes more. (The word "eyecandy" has got a whole new meaning after I saw him XD)
Shota:

Thanks! I've never seen any movie/drama his brother has been in (I think I have some on my PTW list), but I've seen pictures of him. He's cute, but I still think Shota-kun is cuter. Jejejeje

What's your favorite thing of the dramas/movies he's brother has done?
yaven wrote: There's a new article on tokyohive.com about Matsuda Shota, also some 'fangirls-must-see' photos of him and the cast of Afro Tanaka.
Shota:

Thanks for posting this! I knew something would crop up since the movie opened yesterday in Japan. He looks great in those pics. I'm going to check out the article.

It's funny, I think both brothers have unconventional looks but of course, obviously, I think Shota is more handsome and to me, his eyes are very original and different. I have been meaning to check out a movie or drama his brother has been in. Do you have a good recommendation for me? Talent is in that family's blood! so, I want to check out his brother's work as well.

wrote: On February 18th, actor Matsuda Shota and actress Sasaki Nozomi attended the first stage greeting for the upcoming movie, “Afro Tanaka“, at Shinjuku Piccadilly.

The afro Matsuda had to wear became a topic of great amusement at the stage greeting, especially after Sasaki revealed, “Matsuda-san would put on his afro and make strange movements, so I couldn’t help but laugh every time. I also got to wear the afro myself, and Matsuda told me, ‘It suits you’. I don’t know if I should be happy or not…”

Matsuda laughed as he replied, “The power of the afro is great.”

This movie is based on a gag manga by Noritsuke Masaharu, currently serialized in the manga magazine, “Big Comic Spirits“. Its story revolves around Tanaka Hiroshi (Matsuda), who struggles to find a girlfriend after his high school friends start to get married.

The manga’s comedic flair found its way to the set of the movie. Matsuda revealed, “Right before we started shooting, the director made us play a strange game. When we arrived, he told us, ‘Get into your underwear!’” He added, “That made no sense at all.”

In response, director Matsui Daigo explained, “Because of that, we were able to become so close. We got in a circle and introduced our characters…”

As for his vision for the movie, the director said, “I aimed to make a movie thatwould be loved by both fans and people who don’t know the manga. I had the support of Shota-kun and the rest of the cast.”

The stage greeting was also attended by co-stars Tsutsumishita Atsushi, Takana Kei, Endo Kaname, Komakine Ryusuke, and Hara Mikie.
I re-posted this in the Afro Tanaka Thread. Thank you Yaven!
LisNoir wrote: Thanks! I've never seen any movie/drama his brother has been in (I think I have some on my PTW list), but I've seen pictures of him. He's cute, but I still think Shota-kun is cuter. Jejejeje

What's your favorite thing of the dramas/movies he's brother has done?

Actually it's kinda hard to find the movies he is appearing in on the internet. I've only seen Nana, Blue Spring and Taboo. Blue Spring is weird -to say the least- (it has a similar plot to Crows Zero, but in a darker and tragical tone) Gohatto is an award-winning unconventional samurai story (which was filmed when Ryuhei was only 16 years old!). I liked both films -they are quite unique, especially compared to dramas- but I recommend Gohatto (Taboo), since it's more intriguing. You can watch it here with eng subs: http://video.mail.ru/cgi-bin/photo/lvsearch?q=gohatto
I wonder whether you'll like it or not. :D But I'm pretty sure you won't use the word "cute" for the character he's portraying.
yaven wrote: Actually it's kinda hard to find the movies he is appearing in on the internet. I've only seen Nana, Blue Spring and Taboo. Blue Spring is weird -to say the least- (it has a similar plot to Crows Zero, but in a darker and tragical tone) Gohatto is an award-winning unconventional samurai story (which was filmed when Ryuhei was only 16 years old!). I liked both films -they are quite unique, especially compared to dramas- but I recommend Gohatto (Taboo), since it's more intriguing. You can watch it here with eng subs: http://video.mail.ru/cgi-bin/photo/lvsearch?q=gohatto
I wonder whether you'll like it or not. :D But I'm pretty sure you won't use the word "cute" for the character he's portraying.

Ooh, thanks! I've bookmarked it.