hahaha! another convert! He's irresistible! *sigh* love him.
Why is it that the smallest post in here compels me to spam Shota? Hottie pie.

Oh this face! Guh...

I love, loVE, LOVE the pictures....lol
I knew that you would. Pic 2 is extra pretty! ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: Why is it that the smallest post in here compels me to spam Shota? Hottie pie.

Oh this face! Guh...

pic 2 is gorgeous. he has alot of piercings in his ears. somehow it's funny that that is what is standing out in the pic to me.
Jeaniessi wrote: I know...they make me all swoony.

hehehe!!

lmao what is this?
Yes...The second pic up there of his face? Very nice... The one with the pissy look on his face and the Princess Leah hair? That, I think, is from Taira no Kiyomori. I'd rather see the Shota scowl than this pouty face but I'll take what I can get.
Oh my... Yummy Shota-kun! Are these reposts? probably. I don't care! He's so fancy slashy eyed pretty!

What I wouldn't give to spam my Nekkids...

Bad hair year for Shota-kun, but I still love him...lol

Yeah, I posted that a few pages back! I just can't wait for this! It looks so funny. My favorite part is when he's trying to look up the girl's skirt. It just cracks me up. Love it. ..and at her boobs. so funny.
Jeaniessi wrote: Yeah, I posted that a few pages back! I just can't wait for this! It looks so funny. My favorite part is when he's trying to look up the girl's skirt. It just cracks me up. Love it. ..and at her boobs. so funny.

Oh, sorry, the search didn't pick it up. LOL, yes, it's very funny
don't be sorry! I'm repost queen! more shota I say ...who doesn't have duck mouth. Just pretty pretty eyes and an amazing mouth.
PinkDiamond wrote: LMBO! Love Shota regardless of his hair. He is funny when he wants to be! Serious when he need to be. And always, always cool! I freakin' love Matsuda!

Yup! Perfect description. ♥♥♥♥
Lis is right...Bad hair year... Oh who cares Poo Hair! I love him...

Wait....ohhhhh sweet...