I'm breathing again...and lol at the censor on the nekkid....I'm laughing so loud...LOL
LisNoir wrote: I'm breathing again...and lol at the censor on the nekkid....I'm laughing so loud...LOL

Oh girl...so many more pics to spam..soooo many! I hated having to censor that picture! It actually hurt me! (JK! not really!)
Jeaniessi wrote: Oh girl...so many more pics to spam..soooo many! I hated having to censor that picture! It actually hurt me! (JK! not really!)

Jajajaja... Could we see a censoring trend in the near future? LOL

LOL, how long do you spend searching for them?
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja... Could we see a censoring trend in the near future? LOL

LOL, how long do you spend searching for them?

I struck gold...a freaking gold mine. So probably too long. much too long. but it was worth it!
Jeaniessi wrote: I struck gold...a freaking gold mine. So probably too long. much too long. but it was worth it!

Jejeje
New Page! Don't you just love my excuses?! does it really matter whether his hair is long or short? NO..it doesn't

oh and btw...Yes. That is going to be my new censoring trend! LOL
PinkDiamond wrote: Nice! *waggles eyebrows* Now if I could only summon him in real life.....*sigh*

If only...*Dreams while looking at Shota's pictures...*

Jeanie, very nice spam....as always...:D
Thanks ladies! I do it for us. (me) us (me) us!!! US! God he looks good in RED doesn't he? LOL

*Looks, dies, peeks at the pics again while dead* LOL
heeheehee! ahhhh... he's so damn cute! He looks good in BLUE too!

PinkDiamond wrote: Bwahahaha!
All this spam has inspired a call for change of avatar.

You have so many choices! Choices! mmmmmm! Choices are good!