Jeaniessi wrote: I can see your point...but I do think he is incredibly gorgeous. And yes..he has this way about him. He is very comfortable in his own skin/body and it shows as he poses and most importantly when he acts. Whether it be comedy or drama...dark or light. He can pull both of those off with aplomb. That is why I adore him. It's more than looks. If it was only looks, I would never be this captivated (perfect word choice there) by him.

Oh, of course he's gorgeous, I just wouldn't call him as directly "pretty" or "handsome". I haven't seen him in much, so I cannot testify that much about his acting skills, but yes, Liar Game and Love Shuffle were quite different (don't remember him that much in HYD) and he was great in both.
I love his cold/calm yet intelligent character in liar game... currently watching season 2...yay... (^-^)
Smile! Pretty!

Nice!

all i've seen him in is hana yori dango, which i have a feeling isnt his best work. i too think he's pretty, i like pretty men (like kim jae wook or kamenashi kazuya.) but even just looking at pictures of Matsuda Shota he seems to have something preternatural about him as if he is possessed of some sense or knowledge the rest of us havent attained yet. i didnt notice it at first, it was something that i realized after browsing jeanie's love spam.
cityhunter83 wrote: all i've seen him in is hana yori dango, which i have a feeling isnt his best work.

i too think he's pretty, i like pretty men (like kim jae wook or kamenashi kazuya.) but even just looking at pictures of Matsuda Shota he seems to have something preternatural about him as if he is possessed of some sense or knowledge the rest of us havent attained yet. i didnt notice it at first, it was something that i realized after browsing jeanie's love spam.

Love spam is the perfect name for it too! ♥ I am straight up in love with him. He is an amazing actor. I can't wait for him to get older and get even better. I will be following his "body" .....of work.
LOL dang thats a huge cute smile
cityhunter83 wrote: i cant resist him any more, i think i'll have to start liar game.

Do start Liar Game! Then I recommend Love Shuffle and Don Quixote. Good ones, all!
Jeaniessi wrote: Do start Liar Game! Then I recommend Love Shuffle and Don Quixote. Good ones, all!

i was aobut to start watching it this week, but my HDMI cable is busted so i cant watch it on the big screen, i is so sad :(
Jeaniessi wrote: Do start Liar Game! Then I recommend Love Shuffle and Don Quixote. Good ones, all!

which one you like best?
Jeaniessi wrote: OMO! So pretty!

I am bumping this because this page needs pretty...
cityhunter83 wrote: i was aobut to start watching it this week, but my HDMI cable is busted so i cant watch it on the big screen, i is so sad :(

nekoblah wrote: which one you like best?

CH...I hope you get that fixed soon! You need to see Akiyama-san large and in charge.

Neko...My favorite Shota Dorama is Don Quixote because he is screamingly funny through the whole thing. Next I would say Liar Game because he's smart and cool. Sort of the opposite of his DQ character. And Love Shuffle third... But these are all very close together on my list of favorites. I love Ojiro and Kairi in Love Shuffle. His character is very different than Liar Game and DQ. So I recommend all three. And say once again...his ability to play different roles so smoothly is a huge reason I love him.
Jeaniessi wrote: CH...I hope you get that fixed soon! You need to see Akiyama-san large and in charge.

Neko...My favorite Shota Dorama is Don Quixote because he is screamingly funny through the whole thing. Next I would say Liar Game because he's smart and cool. Sort of the opposite of his DQ character. And Love Shuffle third... But these are all very close together on my list of favorites. I love Ojiro and Kairi in Love Shuffle. His character is very different than Liar Game and DQ. So I recommend all three. And say once again...his ability to play different roles so smoothly is a huge reason I love him.

i'll need to give Don Quixote a try then, thats the only one i have not watch and its your favorite! and another good thing jap drama are short :D
jean love your avi<3
nekoblah wrote: jean love your avi<3

PinkDiamond made it for me! It is very nice. I love it so...

♥ PD!

(although...It will be back to SJS until the end run of Ghost)