infiniti512 wrote: He looks awesome in anything. I bet if he wore the bag he's still look just as hot. ^^

word.
if all he's wearin is the bag i'd be interested to see that :P
cityhunter83 wrote: if all he's wearin is the bag i'd be interested to see that :P

Yeah...Wearing only the bag...as a hat. I would be VERY interested to see that. ;)
the bag was also part of what made the shot interesting to me. artistically speaking, where is he walking to in an oversized trench with a black paper bag? it's a black paper bag that matched his outfit...where did they find that? and what the hell is in it? he looks a lil gothic in those shots and i kinda like it. it's a good shota spread.
Still with the bag! Smack! No seriously...That is one of my favorite shots too. He has this really elastic face and knows how to pose his body. A natural model. I say that because he can look handsome or sweetly innocent or dark and angry or silly. I find him fascinating to look at. And yes yes yes...That is a very good Shota spread. The Joys of Tumblr.
i'd love to draw him, not from pictures, but in person. guh.
Liar Game Reborn will be subbed soon!! I just know it! Here is some Shota in the meantime. Pretty in Pink...ish purple

Jeaniessi wrote: Liar Game Reborn will be subbed soon!! I just know it! Here is some Shota in the meantime. Pretty in Pink...ish purple

Yummy !
Yeah...He has a kissy face. ♥♥♥
GUH!!!! that is all
*wanders in to thread - cos I is nosy * :p
RainFlower wrote: *wanders in to thread - cos I is nosy *

:p

- cos he is hot? LOL

totally amazingly hot! :p
Jeaniessi wrote: - cos he is hot? LOL

totally amazingly hot! :p

I asked for that :D
RainFlower wrote: I asked for that :D