Sublime...So beautiful.

Omooooooo, new pics in black an white!!! he has long hair too *dies*
Rourou wrote: Omooooooo, new pics in black an white!!! he has long hair too *dies*

I know! He keeps getting more gorgeous with every picture. How is that possible? He's too pretty. *rubs heart*

One of my favorite scenes from Love Shuffle.

I posted these in the kissing booth thread but they deserve to be here too.

Just because Shota is taking away my heart and I am going through drama slump so I can't watch any of his dramas/films therefore I have to look at his pictures all day *sigh*

Again, why can't I be there?

And more:

He's so smoking hot!!

Trust me... They are already here! LOL Delicious man....
Jeaniessi wrote: Trust me... They are already here! LOL

Delicious man....

I know that but I couldn't resist because all I can do is look then look and look again. Damn this drama slump!!
Rourou wrote: I know that but I couldn't resist because all I can do is look then look and look again. Damn this drama slump!!

Girl, You know there are only two rules for this thread! "Every Page Needs Pretty" and "Duplicates Are Just Fine!" LOL

(oh wait, Three Rules... No Nekkies) but that one is Skye's so we just put "CLICKY'S"
Jeaniessi wrote: Girl, You know there are only two rules for this thread! "Every Page Needs Pretty" and "Duplicates Are Just Fine!" LOL

(oh wait, Three Rules... No Nekkies) but that one is Skye's so we just put "CLICKY'S"

LOL, agrees!
Rourou wrote: LOL, agrees!

p.s...

you did see the "clicky" on page 116 right? not to be missed!

besides the Kiss Booth, this thread is one of the prettiest on MDL. ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: p.s...

you did see the "clicky" on page 116 right? not to be missed!

besides the Kiss Booth, this thread is one of the prettiest on MDL. ;)

Yes one of the prettiest indeed and page 116? I was there before but you gave me the urge to go back there again!
It's just...His shamazing face leaves me breathless...

I know................
My first reaction upon seeing Sweet Baby all beaten up like this is that He Needs Me To Cuddle Him!! But then I remember Gu....and my sympathy drains away...

and then I feel totally impressed that he was fearless enough to play this character and how amazing a job he did acting this part.