Aragaki Yui
Ohara Sakurako
Nagasawa Masami
Arimura Kasumi
Suzu Hirose
I am currently watching 'Kahogo no Kahoko' and I really like Takahata Mitsuki-san.. Aside from her, I like Ueno Juri-san too.. :D 
Mikako Tabe, Inoue Mao, Araki Yuko, Hashimoto Ai, and Hirose Suzu
Mitsushima Hikari and Matsuyuki Yasuko 

Erika Toda and Karina and Yuko Araki (Million Yen Women and Code blue 3)

Ichikawa Mikako. It's rare for me to have a single fave but I've been literally crazy about her ever since Shin-Godzilla.

Other recent favorites: Shibasaki Kou, Aso Kumiko, Toda Erika, Aragaki Yui (I love the female cast of Code Blue in general).

Matsuoka Mayu and Takahata Mitsuki.

for classic actress  i really like hideko takamine. her acting prowess and deep was something else.

for current actress,

best granny: kirin kiki

best milf: kyoko koizumi

born in  80s : this was hard, i'll pick masami nagasawa this ocassion

born in 90s : hmmmm suzu hirose? too much i can  think about

21st-er : im  looking forward on ryoko fujino

Yuki Amami FTW! Miho Kanno, Nanako Matsushima, Satomi Ishihara.

Kaho, Kou Shibasaki and Yui Aragaki

Shen Tue, because she the first Chinese drama(a love so beautiful) I see. She's cute and sweet like me hihi charowt. I'm waiting for her drama (Meteor garden) I thought the Chinese drama is boring but not at all.

Mitsushima Hikari is like bae right now. I've watched several of her shows/ movies and she just rocks it every freakin time! I must also add that when she cries its not annoying like most actresses.

Also a special shout out to Komatsu Nana!

@ShotaSidePart absolutely agree about Mistushima Hikari. She is my favorite actress. She is amazing in every role I see her. I also have a soft spot for Ishihara Satomi. 

Ishihara satomi

Takahata mitsuki

Arimura kasumi

hirose suzu

nagano mei

toda erika