Tomohisa Yamashita (山下 智久 Yamashita Tomohisa?, born April 9, 1985), also widely known as Yamapi, is a Japanese idol, actor, and singer.

Yamashita joined the Japanese talent agency Johnny & Associates in 1996 at the age of 11 and made his official CD debut with NEWS in 2004. He debuted as a solo artist in 2006 with the hit single "Daite Senorita". Yamashita graduated from Meiji University's faculty of commerce in the fall of 2008 with a degree in marketing.
Yamashita's recent works include the 2011 movie Ashita no Joe, the Winter 2010 series Code Blue 2, and the Summer 2009 series Buzzer Beat. Code Blue 2 and Buzzer Beat aired in Fuji TV's prestigious getsuku (Monday 9 pm) time-slot in Japan, making Yamashita the first person to have starred in two getsukus with only a single drama season in between.

He released his first solo album entitled "Supergood, Superbad" on January 26, 2011. Like all of his previous releases, the album debuted on top of the Oricon weekly charts.

On October 7, 2011, Johnny & Associates announced that Yamashita was leaving NEWS and would continue on as a solo artist under Johnny & Associates.-- Wikipedia
I love Yamapi!! Loved him as Akira in Nobuta Wo Produce! :D

Mmmmm hes so purty !!
I liked him in Buzzer Beat
I've seen him in two dramas, Nobuta wo Produce and Buzzer Beat. I loved him in both roles, even if I wanted to kick his character in BB a few times. :p
LisNoir wrote: I've seen him in two dramas, Nobuta wo Produce and Buzzer Beat. I loved him in both roles, even if I wanted to kick his character in BB a few times. :p

Go kick Shota or Heechul instead leave purty boy alone :p
RainFlower wrote: Go kick Shota or Heechul instead leave purty boy alone :p

I've never wanted to kick any of Matsuda Shota's characters, they are all awesome. <3 But the outdoor basketball court scene toward the last episodes of the drama had me shaking my fist at his CHARACTER. :p
Hey what's YamaPi up to this days? The last I saw of him was in Buzzer Beat and Code Blue 2! BTW I think his best drama is Proposal Daisakusen!
Dead Fish Eyes.....oooh how i love you so.

Lis thank you for creating this thread
beca256 wrote: Hey what's YamaPi up to this days? The last I saw of him was in Buzzer Beat and Code Blue 2! BTW I think his best drama is Proposal Daisakusen!

He just signed up for a new drama called “Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~” which will be broadcasted in January
I love Yamapi I've seen about 8 or 9 of his dramas so far. I'm also a fan of his music :D
yamapi.....................suki desu
Revy wrote: He just signed up for a new drama called “Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~” which will be broadcasted in January

And do you now what it will be about?