We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
He's another of my favorite actors!! I'm currently watching Tokyo Bandwagon.
Currently watching Sapuri and am loving the drama so, so much! Never would I expect to love this type of drama coz I'm more biased for high school romances.
I guess I'm the only one who didn't like Sapuri at all, it was just dull. Out of his roles, I liked Kanzaki (tatta hitotsu no koi) most.
aegritudinem wrote: I guess I'm the only one who didn't like Sapuri at all, it was just dull. Out of his roles, I liked Kanzaki (tatta hitotsu no koi) most.

don't worry, you're not alone
Sapuri was sort of meh to me...

another one I really didn't like with him, and here I'm pretty sure I'm alone, is Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Happy Birthday Kame! =)
Happy Birthday Kame!!

twinklelie wrote:
another one I really didn't like with him, and here I'm pretty sure I'm alone, is Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

While we may have different views on Sapuri, I have to agree with you on Yamanade. I feel sooo irritated with his character, hahahah!
aidachan wrote: While we may have different views on Sapuri, I have to agree with you on Yamanade. I feel sooo irritated with his character, hahahah!

I felt irritated not just with his character, but with the drama in its whole :x
He is one actor I would watch every time :)

Gokusen2
Nobuta wo Produce
Tatta Hitotsu
Suppli
Second Love

except for One Pound of Gospel tho

Resurrecting a dead thread...

Kame pics? I got those!

twitter pic of the day

trying to contribute in the resurrection of this thread and I have to say Kame and Yamapi (my jactor crush)always have a   great chemistry.