MonjaElisa wrote: They Have Last friends streaming at Dramafans.. I'll link you too it.. http://www.dramafans.org/drama/last_friends (:

i tried here already. the stream links don't load.
Starting in April Nishikido will be starring in a TBS drama as "himself." The drama is "Papa wa aidoru" (dad is an idol) with the fictional premise that Nishikido secretly marries a single mother with 3 kids, and has to keep it a secret from the public or risk being fired from Johnny's Inc. Other kanjani members as well as other celebs will also be making appearances as themselves. This is a remake of an old drama that starred Miho Nakayama. Must see for Johnny's fans?
Oh, and Yuka will be playing his wife.
I have only seen him in orthoros no inu.. & its more than enuff for me to list him as my top 5 most fav jap artist! Not many can have both the looks & make u cry!!!
Truly, Ryo is one of a kind. He was also the reason as to why I fell in love with NewS music.. They are such great singers.
I am forever grateful to the person who made the 1 litre of tears drama.. if it wasn't for him or her, I would never have seen Ryo's acting.. He is truly.... One of a kind..
Beautiful by apperances and kind by heart..
He had my crying in 1 litre of Tears & in Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide..
I'm planning on watching Zenkai Girl & Last Friends, All because he is in the dramas..
I'll probably be watching his newest drama aswell <3
Ryo's apperance in the drama is more than enough for me to love it.. <3<3
Sharing one of his songs, He has so many good ones both with and without NewS, Here is one of his Solo songs..

@MonjaElisa: I Agree with you and i seriously recommend you to watch LAST FRIENDS..cox his character in the drama was EPIC...it totally different from the character in 1 litres...my utter most fav. character in any of ryo's drama or movie is last friends... yeah nd it's sad tht he's not in NEWS anymore xC...but he's still in KANJANI8 which still makes me damn happy..cox that's also one AWESOME band which brings a different side of ryo.. Cx
I LOVE HIM<3
There isn´t anything more to say than:

1)That he is an absolute over amazing actor(and japanese on top of it :p )
2)That he is absolute....hot...I guess everyone who likes him thinks like that too...right?
3)All the Dramas/Movies he is starring him are very good :)
@Reph Yeah, It truly is sad that Ryo-chan isn't a member of NewS anymore.. They were my fave band while he still was a member there.. Love his acting though, I can't say its only bad sides to the fact that he withdrew.. Thanks to that ha managed to mature alot as an actor right? Well, Yeah I've looked into him in the drama without reading any spoilers.. It seems like he'll do a great job in the drama. Saying it in now as in my not having seen it yet.. I can't help but feel bad for Ryo though.. Ryo often takes on the sadder roles.. And he is probably the ultimate sad actor.. Not as in he is sad, or he leads a sad life himself, As in.. His acting can manage to touch the hearts of many watchers.. Niini no Koto, 1 Litre of Tears... I cried my way through them.. I will watch Last friends no doubt :D Thanks for recommending.
Does anyone know what our dear Ryo that we all love so much because he is so talented and cute (and sexy when he bit his lips) is planning to do next ??? I miss him so much since Zenkai Girl, and I can't re-watch Last Friends because I still know it by heart, I can't re-watch 1Litre of Tears or Niini no Koto because I don't want to be depressed for 2 weeks (especially when the Moon Embracing the Sun is coming to an end) and.... oh, I know : I'm gonna re-watch Ortros no Inu ! I love this drama! The duet Hideki/Ryo is so intense, the acting is amazing and the story really touching and intelligent. Now all you have to do is pass the 1st episode, because it's a "bit" of a cliché...but you won't regret it.
Juniko wrote: Does anyone know what our dear Ryo that we all love so much because he is so talented and cute (and sexy when he bit his lips) is planning to do next ???

You won't have to wait long. Here's his next project: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/02/nishikido-ryo-to-star-in-new-drama-papa-wa-idol-as-himself/

I think this is the same project that was mentioned on the previous page.
thank you so much ! Waa that's a fiction...about himself ! In a way, he just accepted to act in a live-action RealPerson Fanfiction...I can't wait to see how he'll do it. He will have to act...but in a way he'll have to be himself....so strange.
Just got back from rewatching Niini no koto wo wasurenaide.. It is such a sad movie, I can't help but cry my eyes out everytime I rewatch it.. But it was such a great role by Ryo-chan.. He is just too amazing <3 Bought the Niini Dvd.. I'm really loving the hq'd version.. Its way better watching it on the tv than on the computer. <3 Planning on buying 1 litre of tears.. I'm kinda in a pinch here, I can't decide wether my next watched drama will be Last Friends or Zenkai Girl.. I Love ryo in all kind of roles.. No actor can make tears come out from us fans, as easy as ryo can.. I truly admire him.. Help Ryofans <3 Which should I check out first :o
oooo that's hard.

It comes down to what kind of Ryo you want to see.

POTENTIAL LAST FRIENDS/ZENKAI GIRL SPOILER ALERT

If you want to see him as a good guy, watch Zenkai Girl. If you want to see him as a more complicated character (good and bad, but really really dark) watch Last Friends.

Both will bring on the tears.
zenkai girls won't make u cry. u will laugh and u will get annoyed at both lead(ryo's character is way too nice in this drama). i finally got torrent for last friends. dude ryo's character is some kinda crazy! i wanted to reach thru my screen from epi 1 and strangle him. his acting is not the best early on in this drama but it improves as the epis progress. i have definitely seen him do better but he's still good. i would say definitely watch both. both dramas have different vibes so if u prefer comedies or dramas about strong female leads watch zenkai girl 1st. if u like to see female leads suffer and u're a crier watch last friends 1st
You have the white Ryo and the Dark Ryo. Now.... if you want to see white Ryo with a dark side that he fears and a dilmena that will make you sit still until the last episode, you have ORTHROS NO INU. That's one of my favourite dramas, for both the story and the acting.