streetangel wrote: Okay. I really didn't know about this rule, if i knew i would have never put it there. my bad. i hope skye will do something about this. sorry guyz for breaking the MDL rules..

It's okay, you didn't know and now you do (:
streetangel wrote: Okay. I really didn't know about this rule, if i knew i would have never put it there. my bad. i hope skye will do something about this. sorry guyz for breaking the MDL rules..

*throws a side eye at the rule*
no worries, i'm not complaining, hehe.

I <3 the cute kid pictures.

I may have missed it, but what do you guys think of Inu wo Kau to Iu Koto?
Kawaikochan wrote: *throws a side eye at the rule*
no worries, i'm not complaining, hehe.

I <3 the cute kid pictures.

I may have missed it, but what do you guys think of Inu wo Kau to Iu Koto?

I haven't seen that drama yet, is it good?
it's different. it's ryo as a family man. honestly, i though it was OK. It was a little too "after school special" for me (and I generally like family dramas). That's kinda why I wanted to know what everyone else thought. Although we all gush about his acting skills and role choices, I think this one may be a dud, hehe. Well, a "dud" by ryo standards, which is of course "normal" for mere mortals.
MonjaElisa wrote: @AimxAim
Well, The drama is pretty good.. You really should check it out.. I actually bought it right after watching it online..
Same thing with Niini no koto wo wasurenaide and 1 Litre of Tears.. And I'll buy Zenkai Girl too..
Yep, I'm probably going to be buying all of Ryo's dramas in the end anyways..
Yeah, True Love <3
xD

Listening to Ordinairy like crazy.. Ryo has such a beautiful voice <3
Yep, I've just crossed the limit of fangirl-ism.. I can't possibly be any more ryo obsessed than this:D
Also watching Zenkai Girl <3 Kyaa, He is so cute..
But the girl is so mean to him.. I feel so bad for Ryo-sama..:\

Doubtless the best father out there... That would be ryo in this drama..

Buy them? Where do you buy your dramas? I can never find any with English subtitles. I bought Kurosagi, but the translation isn't the best. :/

I love love love Ordinary. Ryo does have a great voice it's really husky and nice.
Lol. I bet you could. Just wait until you get into Kanjani8 more and watch the rest of his dramas. :P

He really is adorable in Zenkai Girl I love how sweet his character is. Yeah, I was a little annoyed myself at how mean the girl was. Who tries to act that tough in real life?

He really does play a good father. That's probably why all his dramas have been family dramas lately.

Kawaikochan wrote: I think I may have said it before in this thread, but it is so worth saying again: I think he's one of the most talented members of JE. I actually can't even think of someone I would say is more talented, but there are a few who are about the same level.

Well, I haven't seen all of the members of JE act, which is why I said he's one of the best. XD
@AimxAim
There are alots of places as to where you'll be able to buy asian dramas online..
YesAsia.com deals with this.. Aswell as Ebay.. There are a couple of sites to chose from..
Most things are subbed on ebay, But you should read the descriptions before you buy them..
True, Ryo is good at playing fatherly roles..

I Just Finished Zenkai Girl <3
RYOO!!.... This drama made me feel so sorry for him.. Poor thing..
May be mean of me to say so... However..
I HATE RIRIKA!!!! Hoped she would fall through the ground most of the drama.. <3
Rated 10 and faved..
Well, I actually haven't tried to buy dramas from Yesasia, so I will try there. I haven't had too many good experiences with buying from ebay though. I bought Kurosagi and the subbing isn't entirely correct. And I bought Last Friends, but the disc didn't play. So the seller had me send it back but never sent me anything back and ended up pocketing my money. I haven't tried to buy from ebay since. ><

Zenkai Girl made me feel sorry for him too. He did play a bit of a doormat, but he was still incredibly sweet.
I didn't really like how Ririka handled everything. But in the end she did mean well.
Spoiler for people who haven't finished the drama! Sorry I don't know how to make text a spoiler: I don't understand why Ririka couldn't just stay in Japan. She was a dancer, and could have danced anywhere! I actually don't know why she went to New York in the first place. She was poor and had to work in a cabaret club just to support her song and dream. But somehow found the money to fly to New York and learn English? It made no sense to me. You'd figure she'd realize how hard it was on Shota and stayed in Japan. I was actually expecting her to do that.
AimxAim wrote: Well, I actually haven't tried to buy dramas from Yesasia, so I will try there. I haven't had too many good experiences with buying from ebay though. I bought Kurosagi and the subbing isn't entirely correct. And I bought Last Friends, but the disc didn't play. So the seller had me send it back but never sent me anything back and ended up pocketing my money. I haven't tried to buy from ebay since. ><

Make sure you check the country code on the DVD and your DVD player.

AimxAim wrote: Sorry I don't know how to make text a spoiler

You can find out how in this "How To" thread.
Of course. Region code is what I always check first. The US has the same region code for blu-ray as East Asia, also most of the Korean dramas seem to come in US versions. :] But they are pretty expensive. :/

Thanks for the link. It's actually really easy to hide spoilers. I had no idea. ><
He's amazing in Orthos no Inu and Inu no Koto..

lol I really like this pic here*~*
Mirichan wrote: lol I really like this pic here*~*

<3 ty for sharing the love, hehe.
It reminds me of my dream...
Juniko wrote: It reminds me of my dream...

You had a dream about Nishikido Ryo?