@AimxAim
Well, The drama is pretty good.. You really should check it out.. I actually bought it right after watching it online..
Same thing with Niini no koto wo wasurenaide and 1 Litre of Tears.. And I'll buy Zenkai Girl too..
Yep, I'm probably going to be buying all of Ryo's dramas in the end anyways..
Yeah, True Love <3
xD

Listening to Ordinairy like crazy.. Ryo has such a beautiful voice <3
Yep, I've just crossed the limit of fangirl-ism.. I can't possibly be any more ryo obsessed than this:D
Also watching Zenkai Girl <3 Kyaa, He is so cute..
But the girl is so mean to him.. I feel so bad for Ryo-sama..:\

Doubtless the best father out there... That would be ryo in this drama..
AimxAim wrote: He's one of the most talented actors in JE, his talent seems to be a bit wasted though.

I think I may have said it before in this thread, but it is so worth saying again: I think he's one of the most talented members of JE. I actually can't even think of someone I would say is more talented, but there are a few who are about the same level.

AimxAim wrote: He really is. One of the best looking Japanese celebrities in my opinion.

He's a cutie. This seems like the perfect opportunity to pic spam, hehe.

http://static.tokyohive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/20100616_Nishikidoryo-370x275.jpg[/IMG]

and this one for good measure :)

btw, I think i read somewhere that he's half Indian.

MonjaElisa wrote: I'm wondering how Ryo will be in Last friends.. Keep hearing rumors about him being the perfect mix between nice and heartbreaker there..

I wouldn't say he character was anything near perfect, hehe. (his performance was perfect.) IMO, he was terrifying but very sympathetic, which in a way made him even more terrifying. "Heartbreaker" doesn't even begin to describe it. I'm not sure if anyone else could have pulled off this character like Ryo. <3 [i]*maybe i've stepped into fangirl territory too, lol*
He's such a doll. I like his striking face and nose.
Kyaa! Chibi Ryo wa Kawaii <3
Yep, Sorry.. I just entered fangirl mode over here ^^,
Well, I know for sure that Ryo is an amazing actor.. I understood that the first time I saw him appear in 1 litre of Namida..
Its like, His acting makes you forget that what you are watching is just a drama rather than reality in itself..
Allthough there are a couple of dramas out there who indeed are based on real stories.. 1 Litre no Namida will always hold a precious place in my heart.. Rather than just that, Ryo will always be my fave actor..
Noone I know of.. Despite what kind of actors they are.. Asian, American...
Noone has this far been able to act as well as he does <3

@Kawaikochan
Arigatou Gozaimasu Kawaikochan.. Never before in my life seen such a perfect picture-spam..
Gee, If all spammers spammed with lots of Ryo-photos, There would be absolutely nothing to complain about.. <3
Hey guyz Im gonna share some pics of a really cute baby who grew up to be a total heart-throb <3<3

Now he is all grown up... <3<3

@streetangel, I would remove the first and last photos. Number 1 rule of MDL: No shirtless photos.
christypop wrote: @streetangel, I would remove the first and last photos.
Number 1 rule of MDL: No shirtless photos.

Ooops i didnt know that. How should i remove it?
streetangel wrote: Ooops i didnt know that. How should i remove it?

Go to edit post, click on the image(A pencil should appear) this will lead you to Image Settings and click delete.
christypop wrote: Go to edit post, click on the image(A pencil should appear) this will lead you to Image Settings and click delete.

I cant find it no
streetangel wrote: I cant find it no

When you roll over the photo it should look like this:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]306[/ATTACH]

You click on the pencil and this should appear:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]307[/ATTACH]

Then you click delete.
christypop wrote: When you roll over the photo it should look like this:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]306[/ATTACH]

You click on the pencil and this should appear:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]307[/ATTACH]

Then you click delete.

there is no edit button.
Newer accounts don't have an edit button, Skye'll probably have to remove it or leave it go

On another note I love Nishikido Ryo!! First saw him in 1 Litre of Tears and fell in love with him there! Then saw him again in Last Friends where he played a darker character and one I had mixed emotions over. He's a terrific actor, looking forward to watching more with him!
Crazy4You wrote: Newer accounts don't have an edit button, Skye'll probably have to remove it or leave it go

On another note I love Nishikido Ryo!! First saw him in 1 Litre of Tears and fell in love with him there! Then saw him again in Last Friends where he played a darker character and one I had mixed emotions over. He's a terrific actor, looking forward to watching more with him!

Okay. I really didn't know about this rule, if i knew i would have never put it there. my bad. i hope skye will do something about this. sorry guyz for breaking the MDL rules..