Discuss anything related to the Japanese actor Nishikido Ryo.

wrote: http://mydramalist.com/actor/184/nishikido-ryo

Honestly, I have a really hard time believing that there wasn't made a discussion thread about Ryo yet,
He is an amazing actor and to top it off, Amazing looking.. I was moved to tears the first time I saw his acting in 1 Litre of Tears, Truly heartbroken.
He had me addicted by the time I saw him in the Last Friends Trailer.
After this I've been having all his dramas and movies on my must watch list.
His acting is so great, It litterately moves you to tears.. Planning on watching Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide shortly..
Addicted to most of his music <3

So, What is your opinion about Ryo-Chan? :)
I love Ryo! First saw him in 1 Litre Of Tears and then again in Last Friends. To see him going from this sweet guy to this dark guy with an obsessive personality...great actor!
He is one of my top 5 fav actors.. love his acting.. and he's sexy too.. all around yummieness
Well, since 1 litre of tears was the 1st drama I watched,Ryo was my 1st favourite actor (then I saw yamapi and then miura haruma <3) but he's one of my fav. actors <3 <3 <3
He's great, he can play many different kinds of roles, plus he's a really good singer.
apart from 1lot, i loved him in Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide. i think he was perfect for the role

plus, he has a killer smile ^.^
ryo is hott! he's a bit too skinny but he has a face that makes me melt and forget he's so tiny. as for his acting i like to see him play dark characters like he played in joker. he is a good dramatic actor. i loved him in zenkai girl, orthros no ino and ryusei no kizuna. but joker has been my fave that i've seen of him. i tend to stay away from tear jerkers so i havce not seen 1 litre of tears.

and in terms of his music i have not heard much of kanjani 8's music. only the song from zenkai girl's sound track. i like a few of the songs he did when he was a member of news but i'm not a huge news fan.
I've only seen him in Zenkai Girl and I liked him a lot. He was my favorite part of the drama.
I've never seen him in anything from what I remember. :)
LisNoir wrote: I've never seen him in anything from what I remember. :)

May I recommend Last Friends and Orthos no Inu
I'm surprised he didn't have a thread yet, too hehehe. I agree with everyone, he's a talented actor and one of the best JE vocalists. I second the "Orthos no Inu" recommendation.

Has anyone seen Chonmage Purin? It's next on my to watch list, once I get my hands on it, hehe.

LisNoir wrote: I've never seen him in anything from what I remember. :)

Did you ever see Zenkai girl (the one with the young lawyer who was also her boss's nanny) or Inu wo Kau to Iu Koto (about a family that adopts a dog)?
phoenixtearz9 wrote: May I recommend Last Friends and Orthos no Inu

i'm searching high and low for good streaming links for last friends. videoweed is the only one i've found so far on mysoju but i really hate videoweed and some of the episode mirrors are broken so it's not worth it. i wonder why DC does not have this drama? my only hope is to find some good quality download links but i'm running out of space on my pc.
Kawaikochan wrote: and one of the best JE vocalists.

Has anyone seen Chonmage Purin? It's next on my to watch list, once I get my hands on it, hehe.

I 2nd this, after Akanishi Jin and Ueda Tatsuya.. And I have seen Chonmage Purin, it was cute, its kinda fluffy if you ask me.. something I may watch again someday, but more than likely not...
boutux wrote: i'm searching high and low for good streaming links for last friends. videoweed is the only one i've found so far on mysoju but i really hate videoweed and some of the episode mirrors are broken so it's not worth it. i wonder why DC does not have this drama? my only hope is to find some good quality download links but i'm running out of space on my pc.

I think I actually watched it on DC but its been awhile.. I will look and see if I can find a good stream for ya...

I've been looking and the best one I have found is youku.. I also found episode 3-9 and the special on Veoh..
he looks a bit like Lee Dong Wook (atleast in that profile pic)..i haven't seen him in anything yet..i may have his drama on my ptw list but i'm not sure..
boutux wrote: i'm searching high and low for good streaming links for last friends. videoweed is the only one i've found so far on mysoju but i really hate videoweed and some of the episode mirrors are broken so it's not worth it. i wonder why DC does not have this drama? my only hope is to find some good quality download links but i'm running out of space on my pc.

They Have Last friends streaming at Dramafans.. I'll link you too it.. http://www.dramafans.org/drama/last_friends (:
Just watched Nishikido Ryo's movie Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide yesterday.. One of the saddest movies I have ever seen..
On the sadness list I wouldn't be able to compare it to any other series than Perhaps 1 litre of tears..
I don't know why, But in each one of his dramas I watch, i always end up in tears...
He is too good of an actor..

This MV is the reason I found out about Niini in the first place.. Its so sad.. <3
Konayuki by Remiromen in a fanmade Music video to the Ninni movie..
There might be spoilers in the mv, But the movie isn't one of the type that can be ruined by spoilers.. No worries..
Feel free to watch no matter if you have or haven't seen the movie..
But I need to warn you, This movie isn't for the faint hearted.. If you cry easily, This movie will have you crying more than in 1 litre of Tears..