Juniko wrote: It reminds me of my dream...

Which dream??
Please share it~
>3
I havent seen anything by this actor at all Im not that familiar with Nihanjins :p I dont really want to watch 1 litre of tears not in the mood for anything too emotional at the moment can any one recommend other dramas of his that are good..?
RainFlower wrote: I havent seen anything by this actor at all Im not that familiar with Nihanjins :p

I dont really want to watch 1 litre of tears not in the mood for anything too emotional at the moment can any one recommend other dramas of his that are good..?

Lol actually haven´t seen that much of him too but here is one link to an Drama I fell in love with him~
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/85/orthros-no-inu
:pHope it helps you at least an little :)

Not new....but I felt like posting because I'm trying to find more songs by NEWS and I saw a solo performance of Ryo <3
Kanjani8's New Single Will be Featured in Ryo Nishikido's Drama

Kanjani8 will be releasing a new single called "Ai Deshita" (It was Love). The said single will be used as the theme song for Ryo Nishikido's drama "Papa Wo Idol". "Ai Deshita" is part of Kanjani8's eight year anniversary, the single will be released on June 13th.

In a related news, wedding was the main topic during the recent press conference for Nishikido's drama "Papa Wo Idol" or simply "Papadol!" last Apr 16th. Ryo Nishikido was wearing a tuxedo, while his co-star, Yuka, was wearing a wedding gown. The grand press conference was held in a chapel inside Tokyo's Shinagawa Prince Hotel. Since the story of "Papadol" revolves around an idol secretly marrying a single mother, the press can't helped not to talk about fellow Johnny's talent, Jin Akanishi, whose now on suspension following his hasty marriage.

Ryo Nishikido said that he's a bit coward in real life to pull-off what Akanishi did. Moreover, he also said that it's up to the press if they can find out about his secret marriage. TOKIO's leader Shigeru Joshima, who plays a retired popstar in Papadol, have only one simple advice for Nishikido: "Let Johnny-san know."

"Papa Wo Idol" premiers on Apr 19th.

JpopAsia
Crazy4You wrote:
Ryo Nishikido said that he's a bit coward in real life to pull-off what Akanishi did. Moreover, he also said that it's up to the press if they can find out about his secret marriage. TOKIO's leader Shigeru Joshima, who plays a retired popstar in Papadol, have only one simple advice for Nishikido: "Let Johnny-san know."

"Papa Wo Idol" premiers on Apr 19th.
JpopAsia

Wow, Thank you so much for informing me about it <3 Can't wait to watch it..
Hope the song is as good as his other ones this far.. If Papa wa Idol isn't subbed by tomorrow I'm watching it RAW <3

Just bought Last Friends, Niini no koto wo wasurenaide, zenkai girl and 1 litre of tears <3 Hope to have a huge ryo collection completed after 2012. <3
I love Ryo-San as well >o< I was really surprised to find an article about him in a German magazine O_O Can you recommend one of his Dramas? Of course I want to watch them all, but wich one is the best? So far I've already seen 1 Litre of Tears (Special and Drama) and Inu wo Kau to Iu Koto.
Great to see that there are many Ryo fans here.. He is an amazing actor..

@ MaihimeSama
If you want to watch great Ryo dramas here are a few you should watch..

niini no koto wo wasurenaide
Zenkai Girl
Last Friends (Haven't seen it all, But Ryo did an amazing job as far as I saw..)
Papadol! (for something more comedy than serious)
1 Litre of tears Special, Haruto After Story

That's all I can recommend so far.. hope you like some.. Zenkai Girl and Niini are must-watches though :)
Just Watched Ryo's movie Chonmage Purin. I've been wanting to watch it for a long time but I just never got the chance to do so, So I took it today.. Such a brilliant movie, Ryo can simply do all roles.. I don't think I even until the day today seen a movie or drama with Ryo in where I haven't concluded by drowning myself in tears.

He is such a brilliant actor, Purin seemed amazing when i read about it.. Even better when I saw the trailer..
However, Once I saw the movie and found the movie being even better than both suggested, It didn't take long for it to end sadly.. I know it was nearly two hours but it all just flew by way to quickly.

I will definately remain a true Ryo-fan.. There is no actors like him.. He is the only one who has this kind of talent.. <3
Faved and Voted 10, Once again you did a great job in a movie Nishikido-san.. <3

I started Last Friends several days ago, and it's my first drama I've seen Ryo in...and to be honest, I'm really impressed by his acting in this drama. I need to watch his other dramas. *enter stalker mode*
Watched Papa Wa Idol and recently finished Orthros no Inu. Man, I love his acting! Gonna watch Zenkai Girl soon.
I like him physically, even tho all these rumors make him a douche :(