wrote: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/570/life

Title: LIFE | Native title: ライフ | Also Known as: Raifu

Genres: Life, School, Drama
Synopsis:
Adapted from Keiko Suenobu's manga "LIFE," this drama delves into the dark side of high school life. The story focuses mainly on bullying, but the manga also touches on subjects such as self-mutilation, suicide, and rape. Kitano Kii stars as Ayumu Shiiba, one of the students bullied by a group of classmates led by Ayumu's former friend, Manami Anzai (Fukuda Saki). -- DramaWiki

Cast:
Kitano Kii ~ (Shiiba Ayumu) ~ Main Role
Fukuda Saki ~ (Anzai Manami) ~ Main Role
Maya Miki ~ (Shiiba Fumiko) ~ Supporting Role
Yoshihiko Hosoda ~ (Sako Katsumi) ~ Supporting Role
Seki Megumi ~ (Miki Hatori) ~ Supporting Role
Sakai Miki ~ (Teacher Hiraoka Masako) ~ Supporting Role

Trailer:
This is one of the BEST DRAMAS EVER !!! period. I should rewatch this someday.
^AGREED! this drama is so f'in intense! i to need to re watch it. i think they should make another list for re watching things
I think they should make a "times rewatched" button to make days more correct XD
Is each episode really 36 minutes?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Is each episode really 36 minutes?

as far as i remember: yes
I watched this one several years ago, and it is definitely one of my faves. The story, acting, and the overall message it conveys = Awesome Definitely on my list of re-watchable dramas.

*edit* Actually that vid is pretty spoilery in my opinion
Watched this a little while ago and I'm still shakin by it. Life is freaking awesome!
Gonna rewatch this as soon as my torrent finishes dling
I didn't suceed in looking for a potential trailer for the series, so I decided I'd just make one by uploading and cutting them off myself. So, I edited the top post. I downloaded an episode and cut the into to look like a trailer. Its not really hq, But I guess it is better than nothing. Its uploaded now.. This drama is without a doubt one of the best ones out there.. Somehow, I can't help but feel bad for Katsumi-kun. I'm not really able to hate him despite of his role in the whole drama. I surely Hate his father though..
MonjaElisa wrote: I didn't suceed in looking for a potential trailer for the series,
so I decided I'd just make one by uploading and cutting them off myself.
So, I edited the top post. I downloaded an episode and cut the into to look like a trailer.
Its not really hq, But I guess it is better than nothing. Its uploaded now..
This drama is without a doubt one of the best ones out there..
Somehow, I can't help but feel bad for Katsumi-kun.
I'm not really able to hate him despite of his role in the whole drama. I surely Hate his father though..

I definitely agree about the father, but I don't really feel a lot of sympathy for Katsumi. While he may have been screwed up because of his dad, it's not an excuse in my opinion.

BTW Great job on the trailer :D
This is a really good suspensing Drama ;) While it shows the reality of the girl and the people who bullie her it is very exciting to watch and follow her strong actions :) I really liked it <3
MonjaElisa wrote:
Somehow, I can't help but feel bad for Katsumi-kun.
I'm not really able to hate him despite of his role in the whole drama. I surely Hate his father though..

I thought that too when I watched it. I hated him but also he was kinda attractive in that creepy way (The same way why GACKT was attractive in Tempest)
I loved that drama back in the day that's when I fell in love with Saki sighh lol, I got so mad watching it after ep.3 couldn't bare the girl not fighting back at first. But hey it paid off in end.
After seeing this topic, i feel like watching it again XD