This is one of my favorite dramas of all time! :D Everything about this drama is just awesome!
MonjaElisa wrote: I'm pretty sure that would be Over the rainbow.. Early in the drama Shiori and Ryou took a drive, That's how she found out it was ryou's favorite song. It is a beautiful music box indeed. Not that fond of the original version however.

You're right! How could I not notice? I seriously didn't realize it was the same song playing on the radio and the music box. ._.
Thanks! :D
If it wasnt Riida Maou would probably suck(I dont know whether another actor can pull the role) I love the suspense from the very begining and this is the first time I realised Riidas eyes could be this scary >.< The story is very realistic but sometimes I wonder are they really this stupid not to understand that Naruse is the devil?? Anyways love the drama easily my favourite.
This looks interesting but I am not sure about the lead actor. I am going to add to my ptw just in case.
Ohno Satoshi a great actor.. I like this drama a lot..it was unpredictable..the twist and turn was exciting,... I just finish Kagi no Kakatta Heya also by Ohno... Watch it if you like mystery and puzzle drama
devitto wrote: You're right! How could I not notice? I seriously didn't realize it was the same song playing on the radio and the music box. ._.
Thanks! :D

No worries, I didn't really take much notice to it either the first time. I heard there was something familiar with it however.
Just glad to be able to help you out ^^.

Sygwen wrote: Ohno Satoshi a great actor..
I like this drama a lot..it was unpredictable..the twist and turn was exciting,...
I just finish Kagi no Kakatta Heya also by Ohno...
Watch it if you like mystery and puzzle drama

Agreed, Kagi no Kakatta Heya was an amazing drama.. It was also the drama from where I first took notice of the skills Ohno Satoshi has as an actor.. Apart from being an amazing singer and a dancer.. <3
Maou Quickly deserved its place onto my favelist.. Ohno.. Somehow..
I don't think I know of anyone but him with those kinds of acting skills.
MonjaElisa wrote: You really should give it a try.. Maou is amazing.. I doubt you'll regret it..
It doesn't get all the credit it really deserves out there.. :)

---
Seriously, This instrumental from the Maou OST brings tears to my eyes. Nostalgia= Grace..

thanks for the suggestion :) i watched the whole drama (please do not read any further if you do not want a spoiler) it was really good, but im a little confused about the ending... the bit were the girl gets a afterimage from the harmonica. would you mind explain? :P (you see im a bit of an airhead when it comes to endings you have to think about to completely understand.)
ayeaye2011 wrote: thanks for the suggestion :) i watched the whole drama (please do not read any further if you do not want a spoiler) it was really good, but im a little confused about the ending... the bit were the girl gets a afterimage from the harmonica. would you mind explain? :P (you see im a bit of an airhead when it comes to endings you have to think about to completely understand.)

WARNING, Ending Spoilers ahead! Don't read unless you've seen the drama full out.

Well, There have been many theories of the ending and why it ended the way it did. While some believe it is the possibility of another season to the drama along with the ending, I for myself believe it ended like it did letting Shiori see the whole story of what happened between the two before she was able to arrive at the scene. The harmonica had pretty much a huge role to play throughout the whole drama. But even as ''that'' happened towards the ending.. You see that Naoto was holding on to Ryou's harmonica towards the ending showing the forgiveness in which happened between the two. She was pretty much always the person who was in the middle of the two. In the future, Ryou Leaving her with a final vision through the harmonica, Causing her to re-live their ending aswell as a way of apologizing to her for not being able to work things out.

By Shiori getting the final vision, The case was officially solved for the police aswell not really leaving Naoto or Ryou as a murderer in this case. This became alot of text huh?.. Hope it made it up for you..
Glad you enjoyed the drama :D
MonjaElisa wrote: WARNING, Ending Spoilers ahead! Don't read unless you've seen the drama full out.

Well, There have been many theories of the ending and why it ended the way it did. While some believe it is the possibility of another season to the drama along with the ending, I for myself believe it ended like it did letting Shiori see the whole story of what happened between the two before she was able to arrive at the scene. The harmonica had pretty much a huge role to play throughout the whole drama. But even as ''that'' happened towards the ending.. You see that Naoto was holding on to Ryou's harmonica towards the ending showing the forgiveness in which happened between the two. She was pretty much always the person who was in the middle of the two. In the future, Ryou Leaving her with a final vision through the harmonica, Causing her to re-live their ending aswell as a way of apologizing to her for not being able to work things out.

By Shiori getting the final vision, The case was officially solved for the police aswell not really leaving Naoto or Ryou as a murderer in this case. This became alot of text huh?.. Hope it made it up for you..

That's how I understood it, too. :)
MonjaElisa wrote: WARNING, Ending Spoilers ahead! Don't read unless you've seen the drama full out.

thankyou! :D it made a lot of sense, i am greatly appreciative. :P but i still wish 'that' never happened :'( .
Spoiler: The original Korean version ends w/o epilogue like that one in Japanese version
The greatest Drama ever!!! I must admit I cried a lot while watching it >_<
MOU, I just completed this drama not too long ago.... And I already want to rewatch it..
What should I do.. Why does this always happen to me...
There have only been three cases in overall when I can't help it but rewatch a drama..
Maou as I am pretty sure I will be rewatching this after I complete this Topic Reply,
Gloomy Salad Days And Shut up Flower Boy Band.

Maou is definately one of the best dramas I have ever seen if not even the best...
Ohno is jou kakkoi and such a great actor...

The Opening song couldn't get any more addictive either... I'm lost here.. :<