boutux wrote: i say if u hated her that much after buzzer beat she did her job well lol.

i also think i dislike her because he did her job too well in buzzer beat..lol
(i dislike one korean actress for this reason too; kim tae hee in stairway to heaven..lol)
and then even when she become protagonist, her character almost always annoys me..:P

i still can't figure how's her character in this drama, but i didn't like her way hugging her brother and say "tadaima~"
lol...i think it's me, too subjective.. >_<
subs are up on dc. smtng i notices about dramas online is that the quality online is sooo much less than what it is on tv. even the high quality stuff. it's like it's the same thing but shot with a different camera or smtng. i don't know why this happens with the whole process to upload online but this doesn't happen with variety shows for some reason.
boutux wrote: i watched epi 1 on tv monday. i loved it. i can't wait for subs. and oguri shun is looking sexy.

duh shun is the main attraction.lol
a lot of aibu-chan hate in here lol. i didn't like her in buzzer beat and at the beginning of zettai kareshi but by the end i liked her. and i liked her in attention please. i say if u hated her that much after buzzer beat she did her job well lol. and she is also part of why i'm watching this drama cuz i think she is a good actress.

It's not about the character, you see, i'm mostly an objective person so i really dislike her as an actress, hopefully Shun will make me forget about her existence in this drama :D
I'm totally going to watch this.
OMHHHHG I'm watching the first ep at the moment......Oguri Shun has gotten realllllyyyy sexy, plus he is SMILING!!! I wish I could wait till it finishes airing........but it's mission impossible at the moment. I hope the drama ends well.....
Haha, I have just seen the first episode of this still I am already addicted to this drama. I Can't wait for the next episode to get out <3
Whatmore, I absolutely adore the drama themesong.. Its so adorable.. <3
Its not how I thought it would be like upon reading the description.. Actually, I think I'll have to say it is better <3
Hoping this will be a long drama.
Really liking Oguri Shun's role here.. Saotomi is also doing a pretty good job. :3

The countdown starts, 5 more days remaining before the 2nd episode is released <3
I can barely wait..
MonjaElisa wrote: Haha, I have just seen the first episode of this still I am already addicted to this drama. I Can't wait for the next episode to get out <3
Whatmore, I absolutely adore the drama themesong.. Its so adorable.. <3
Its not how I thought it would be like upon reading the description.. Actually, I think I'll have to say it is better <3
Hoping this will be a long drama.
Really liking Oguri Shun's role here.. Saotomi is also doing a pretty good job. :3

The countdown starts, 5 more days remaining before the 2nd episode is released <3
I can barely wait..

I'm 3/4th done with the first episode and im loving it so far. I'll write an episode review after i finish this last part.
skye is really excited for this drama. :D
boutux wrote: skye is really excited for this drama. :D

I actually am. Guess why :D
i don't know. tell me
I'm in !! I'm so going to watch this
It's like such a great drama after such A LONG TIME. I've mostly dropped J-Dramas. But this one's plot is just too good. Dramas which hook me on on the first episode. I always tend to finish them. This is probably the first time after Hana Kimi that I'm liking Oguri Shun. I hated his character in Hana Yori Dango. No special reason. I hate Kim Hyun Joon for probably the same reason. :P But dude.. I can't really wait for this thing to air anymore. >_< It's just too damn good.
hannaharif wrote: It's like such a great drama after such A LONG TIME. I've mostly dropped J-Dramas. But this one's plot is just too good. Dramas which hook me on on the first episode. I always tend to finish them.
This is probably the first time after Hana Kimi that I'm liking Oguri Shun. I hated his character in Hana Yori Dango. No special reason. I hate Kim Hyun Joon for probably the same reason. :P

But dude.. I can't really wait for this thing to air anymore. >_<
It's just too damn good.

Me too :D
Just passed by and was wondering whether it was a good drama so decided to look at the discussion. Many mention Oguri Shun... do you know he has PECTUS EXCAVATUM?
I watched the first episode of this the other day and after I said, "Finally, another good j-drama!" Even though I am an Oguri Shun fan, I haven't been impressed with the last few shows I'd seen him in, like Binbo Danshi, which I liked but didn't love and Juui Doolittle, which I only watched one episode of then dropped. I'm glad that he's already redeemed himself in one episode, and I can't wait to see the next one!